What's on your menu, Tuesday?

Daisydoo02
on 7/14/15 10:48 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

THAT IS BEYOND AWESOME! 

Just LOL LOL right here at my desk at work!!  Lucky the lady beside me is a crazy dog lady too and I showed her the pic, she loved it and LOL'd too!!

You know me too well AV!! 

Daisydoo02
on 7/14/15 10:47 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Oh my god, my two dogs would be crying like little girls if I left the house and pet another dog out front.  My one dog (the male) I swear can scream louder than a two year old when he doesn't get his way or if my female gets to me first for "snuggles" yup they are spoiled... so I totally get it!!

I will continue to beat the DDM (Decadently Delicious Monster, aka carbs) 

hl1524
on 7/14/15 8:37 am - Austin, TX

Good morning!  Sorry I am late to the game today as work has been extremely busy!  So pardon me for being so brief.

B: coffee with cream

S: peanuts

L: Ground beef patty with cheese

D: smoked brisket

V/W: started

E: none

Totals: Calories 1009  Protein 64 carb 24

RNY 8/27/2014

Sarah M.
on 7/14/15 9:12 am

So here is what I learned. If I made a point to eat lower carbs I completely sabotage myself. If I just keep committed to my high protein and veggies first--I ate less carbs. So I'm modifying my challenge to just be more dilligent in protein/veggies first.

B-egg,spinach,bacon cheese mini quiche

S1-baby bell cheese

L-devil egg, bbq pulled chicken,

S1-no crackers-chicken cheddar ranch dip---it is potluck day at work and this stuff is awesome

D-?

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

AngryViking
on 7/14/15 9:14 am
RNY on 07/17/14

ooOO, what's chicken cheddar ranch dip?  Sounds yummy!

Sarah M.
on 7/14/15 9:35 am

shredded chicken,cheddar cheese,ranch seasoning,cream cheese

My coworker makes it for every potluck we do. I have about 2 tbsp without crackers.

lcraver
on 7/14/15 9:49 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

I think I may have to try this!!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

lcraver
on 7/14/15 9:43 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

So, I completely blew it yesterday afternoon.  My total carbs for the day was 65.  I so cannot handle crackers in the house. I can handle candy, cookies, honey buns, ice cream because I know if I eat them, I will be DUMPING so bad that the rest of the day will be miserable. But, town house crackers, club crackers, etc. have no effect on me. So, I will have to tell my husband to hide them from now on. And, he will... he can be a pain in my butt most of the time but he has been really supportive about the whole diet change issues. He was nice enough, last night, to tell me that in China, the talapia farms feed the fish raw sewage and then promptly checked my Wal Mart Talapia filets and saw they were a product of China!!! LOL... I don't know if he tossed them but he said, that's fine, I will catch all the fish we eat from now on! I guess I need to go to Trader Joe's for my fish! 

So, yesterday... I ate Town House crackers and 1/2 cup of frozen cherries (they were so good but so full of carbs!). Today, I am meeting one of my old homeless clients for lunch and the only place to go is Subway... so I will eat the guts out of a turkey sub, if I can resist the bread!  But, I will chance it for this kid... he is such a good guy but has some MH issues that he deals with. Just remember, obesity may be a hard struggle, but there are worse things! Just saying.

My menu today:

B1: Tea and Sugar Leaf

B2: 2 Frigo string cheeses

L: 3 inch turkey sub... I counted the bread, just in case.

D: 3 oz grilled scallops (didn't have last night... had the China talapia, before I knew what they ate), 1/4 Cup cucumbers

S: Salted Caramel flavored protein ice cream

Totals: Calories - 695  Protein - 63, Carbs - 49, Sugar - 16, Fats -27

Vitamins Started..., Water going in. Exercise - walking my Zoey (she is so happy).

Everyone have a beautiful day!

Lourie 

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

mamata2
on 7/14/15 10:36 am

65 is still damn good :)

phibbmom
on 7/14/15 10:42 am

I share that club cracker addiction.  I don't buy them anymore.  I explained to the fam that I have a problem and they were all fine with switching to another cracker that doesn't call my name from the pantry :)

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

Most Active