What's on your menu, Tuesday?

mamata2
on 7/14/15 7:38 am

WAY TO GO!!  And holy moley are your carbs low today!  You are rockin' this challenge.

Capogirl
on 7/14/15 9:09 am

I was surprised how low it was myself. 

Daisydoo02
on 7/14/15 10:41 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

mmmmmmm scallops!!! great looking menu there, keep up the great work!

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/15 7:36 am

I do pretty low carb most of the time. I do like the summer veggies. On weekends it can be hard with carbs. I actually went and bought work out clothing. I used to wear just my leggings.

I am going to get my butt moving. I decided I am going to start going to the track. I wouldn't go anywhere else dressed like that. I am also thinking about having a goal of doing some type of 5k not sure yet. 

I have been really bad in the exercise department. This is going to be a challenge. But it is doable. 

S: I know a snack before breakfast I get up at five in the morning so I needed something this morning. I had a cheese stick

B:Coffee/ ham steak with egg whites

L:Grilled chicken and some tomatoes

D:Grilled burger with tomato and pickles

S:yogurt

Have a good day. 

mamata2
on 7/14/15 7:40 am

The Couch to 5K apps are really nice when attempting to do a 5k or just starting to get moving.  I did one a while back and even repeated weeks when I wasn't ready to move up to the next level.  Good luck!

Daisydoo02
on 7/14/15 10:43 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

totally agree with you 3B, during the week is pretty easy to eat well, come the weekend it can be a free for all if I don'****ch myself and still weigh and measure. And then there is parties and bbq's and dinner out... grrrrr it can be so hard.  

I think going to the track is a great idea, you can do it, look at all that you have accomplished so far!! You got this.

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/15 11:04 am

Thank you. I am having an eh kind of day. Not bad but eh. Eating well at least. Tomorrow I am going to start the walking today it is supposed to thunderstorm. Not a fan of them. 

Daisydoo02
on 7/14/15 12:43 am, edited 7/14/15 3:34 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

edited my post, forgot to add totals for today...

Hi Nikki!, so HAPPY your back is better. Go easy on yourself!  Low carb challenge is a challenge for sure!!! I so wanted to dive into the Wheat Thins last night, but was strong!  Got up and got myself a cup of peach tea instead and fought the carb monster, its was hard but I did it! I ate what I said I was going to yesterday and did not go over my 36 from yesterday... tonight will see if I can beat the carb monster again!!

B: Two cups of pumpkin spice coffee with 1% lactose free milk and Oikos Coconut flavoured Greek Yogurt

L: Clover leaf tuna (one can) with 3 tbsp of balsamic dressing and 4 chopped up strawberries

S: Health Smart Protein Hot Chocolate and Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt - 100 gms

D: 4 oz of tandoori grilled chicken with hot sauce and if room 1/2 cup mixed greens

S: 1./2 bottle of GNC Lean Shake (banana cream flavour)

W/V: Vits done, calcium on alarms, water, need more water!

TOTALS: 913 calories, 47 carbs, 100 protein, 33 fat

E: Pouring rain her, thunder & lightening, so no walk at lunch.  Later tonight if its stopped raining will do a 10km jog by myself then take the dogs out for 30 minute hike, they are having hard time in the heat & humidity so only go out for 30 mins

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

mamata2
on 7/14/15 7:49 am

Way to resist the Wheat Thins!  The carb monster is a big ugly decandently delicious monster but he must be beaten down!!  Poor puppies!  No one likes the heat and humidity.  

A quick note, I walked out my front door and a neighbor was walking his 3 month old puppy, I stopped to pet it.  Apparently inside my house my pup was watching and started to wimper and cry.  Apparently she does not share well...

AngryViking
on 7/14/15 9:09 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Most Active