My RNY was yesterday

Cristinahdz
on 7/14/15 4:32 pm

And I'm still in so much pain 😔 after how many days did the pain stopped for you?

Auntb15
on 7/14/15 5:00 pm

I had my last Wednesday and I am still having left side pain. Other then that I am feeling pretty good.

Cristinahdz
on 7/14/15 5:48 pm

Oh,  I hope time goes by quickly!  I thought this would be as painful as a c-section but it's way more 😞

LuckyDogg
on 7/14/15 6:30 pm

I'm with Auntb15.  RNY was last Wednesday, and still have pain on left side.  It does seem to be getting a little better each day.  Sitting down and getting up still hurt, as do certain movements.  Regular standing and walking are ok.   Hope everything checks out ok on Thursday at my 1 week checkup.  Hang in there, you'll be fine.  Good luck!

marysmom1216
on 7/14/15 7:11 pm

Where is your pain?  I was SHOCKED that I had really no incision pain...and had 6 incisions.  Now I DID have left shoulder pain that was horrific at times.  It would take my breath away.  I only took 2 weeks off of work and by the time I went back I was pain-free.  Just take your time and it will all be better soon, I promise. 

Alicia

Cristinahdz
on 7/15/15 7:54 am

Thanks everyone for your support and comments! I have pain on the wounds but today is much more less. And I have been burping a lot, Doctors say that's a good thing to expell all the gas they inflate you with.  I go back to work on July 27 so I hope I'll be better by then!

good luck to you guys! Let's keep it strong :)

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 7/15/15 2:02 pm - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

A few days to a week - you had major surgery.  Your body doesn't know what happened to it.

Sharon

Most Active