What's on your menu, (Photo) Friday?

Dcgirl
on 7/10/15 11:23 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I am late to the thread, but why not?  Nikki, you look so strong and buff in your pic.  You go girl!!!

I haven't read through the post yet because it's been one of those days, but I am excited to get to know everyone on the thread.  I am Emily, I am almost 38, and I live in DC.  I just bought a condo and that's enough responsibility for me, thank you very much.  No babies or fur babies or even plants reside here!  I work in Marketing for a tech company and I work from home - which helps because I get to cook all of my breakfasts and lunches.  Also, I didn't need to buy an entire new work wardrobe in size 8 (I used to be a 24 or 26/28!).  I credit RNY with saving my life, and I am a ridiculously happy recipient of a lower body lift and breast lift with the phenomenal Dr. Michaels here in DC.  

A fun fact about me - I am going to visit 50 US states and 50 countries before I turn 50.  I went to Monaco three weeks ago while in France on a business trip, which was country 45!  I have 12 states to go.

Time Since Surgery: 18 months

B: A giganti****d coffee with cream, two hard boiled eggs

L: 2.5 AmyLu andouille chicken sausages

S: Cherries

D: Homemade salmon pattie, maybe 2 bites of tortellini, likely a ****tail or two

Totals will be around 1,500 calories, 80 protein, 100 carbs.  That seems to be my new normal.

E: I could not drag my butt to the gym.  That means only 4 workouts this week.  I can't remember the last time I missed 3 workouts.  I have just needed a bit more sleep in the mornings.  I wonder if my iron is low?

This pic is of me on 4th of July - Anny Bananny was visiting and we went to an awesome party and watched the National Mall fireworks from a friend's roof!  She always laughs about how I love a jumpsuit, but I do love a jumpsuit!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

mamata2
on 7/10/15 11:28 am

You look amazing!  I love the jumpsuit on you!  Ever been to Wisconsin??  If not, Madison is beautiful 6 months of the year ;)

Dcgirl
on 7/10/15 11:35 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

LOL I have been to Wisconsin - I was born and raised in Michigan, which is lovely about 5 months a year ha ha.  It's so hot and humid here in DC in the summer though that I swear some days I miss Detroit!

And thanks for the compliment - I basically wear maxi dresses and jumpsuits every single day ha ha.  I feel like I am pulling the wool over people's eyes - I look cute but I feel as comfortable as if I were in pajamas :)

Most Active