What's on your menu, (Photo) Friday?

lcraver
on 7/10/15 8:53 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Happy Friday, everyone! I am actually home sick today... I don't know if I am getting a stomach flu or what but I just feel icky!!!  Hopefully, I will feel better this weekend because the weather is supposed to be cooler... thank God!

My name is Lourie... yes, that is how it is spelled. Pronouced like Lori. I actually met someone at the hospital that spells her name like mine... it was surreal. Anyway, I am 53, married 30 years (wow), have 1 son who will turn 30 in almost 2 weeks, who has a lovely girlfriend, who I consider my DIL. She has blessed us with her 7 year old son from a previous marriage, who will always be my grandson... love him to pieces. I also have my Zoey, our 7 year old blue merle Border Collie and 3 black and white cats (not planned)... 2 girls and one bad boy!

One of the many interesting facts about me is that I make soy candles and soap. I tend to be a little crafty but this kinda combines a little hippy dippy, very environmental consciousness into my life. Grew up on a farm in central PA, now in NC... but want a farm so bad I can't stand it! As a kid, you can't wait to get away, now I want it back so bad! I sell my candles at craft fairs and festivals when I have time from my regular life... lol, I work for the county I live in, Wake County, helping good people get Medicaid.  Yes, I am one of those people!  LOL

My menu today:

B1: Frigo cheese stick

B2: Tea and Sugar Leaf

L, D and S: I think I am going to send my husband to the store for soup... I just don't feel like anything else.

So, no calorie counts for me today... hoping to feel better.

Also, no pictures yet... see, I am now down to where a lot of you guys started... so, I have a long way to go. But, I did see my sister in law yesterday, who hasn't seen me since surgery and she was blown away by as she said, how different I looked. She said my face is half the size it used to be (is that a compliment??).

Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Navychic
on 7/10/15 9:37 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Just saw you live in Knightdale! I am in Knightdale all of the time, I have cousins who live just off of 64 about 1 mile from the high school.  :-)  Are you planning to go to the conference?  I am, with my Sis who lives in Wilson.  If yes. maybe we'll see ya there

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

lcraver
on 7/10/15 11:17 pm - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

My plan is to go to the conference! We need to meet up!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Navychic
on 7/11/15 4:22 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Definetly on the meet up at the conference.  Ill touch base as it gets closer!!

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

happymama1
on 7/10/15 9:12 am

Good morning!

My name is Christina and I am 40 years old. I have a wonderful husband (Andy) that I have been married to for 19 years. He is having his gastric bypass surgery July 20th. I have an awesome 11 year old son and 3 cat fur babies (Lexi, Cosmo and Kenzie). I live in Kansas City, MO. Fun fact: I am the shortest person in my house. My son is 5'6" and still growing rapidly.

Breakfast: 1/2 premier protein shake, light and fit yogurt

lunch: 1.5 ounces shredded buffalo chicken, lettuce, shredded cheese

dinner: 1/2 flat out pizza with mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni

snacks: premier protein.

I haven't had time to do totals for today.

mamata2
on 7/10/15 9:15 am

I'm married to an Andy too!  they are the best ;)

Good luck to him on his surgery!

AngryViking
on 7/10/15 9:27 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yay, finally a moment to log on and post!

*Ahem* I'm Kristen and I'm 45 years old.  I'm married 10+ years with one awesome kid and one not so awesome beagle named Bagel.  I love him, but he's defiant and as dumb as a bag of hammers.  We live in Syracuse, NY on 10 acres of woods.  My fun fact:  we raise bees on the property and have expanded this year to 8 hives, all of which are thriving!  I am 1 week out from my surgi-versary, so here's me before and after.  I have no idea why my pictures are like thumbnails, but if you squint you can see them.  LOL

And for fun, here's the boy child being put to work building bee boxes a couple of weeks ago.  Aspen Hollow Honey doesn't run itself, people!

Time since surgery:  1 week shy of 1 year

B:  coffee and a HB egg

S:  Friendship Fit to Go 4% cottage cheese

L:  ham/pickle/cream cheese rollup, pork rinds and a cheese stick

D:  black bean burger with a slice of American cheese and an over easy egg

S:  WATTAMELON

TOTALS:  Cals:  882  Protein:  75  Carbs:  40  Fat:  49

One more fun fact:  I hate exercise.  HATE.  You may notice I never post exercise.  Well, that's because I'm not doing it.  I walk, do a little light "lifting" and that's it. 

mamata2
on 7/10/15 10:14 am

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!  I love the pics!  Thank you for posting.

Emiepie
on 7/10/15 3:21 am, edited 7/10/15 3:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Beagle owners unite!! Mine is Ruppert :) and he is not very bright either. He actually threw up in my lap last night oh and I was born in Homer, NY... crazy huh?

Love the pics!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Capogirl
on 7/10/15 10:31 am

You look fantastic!!!   Some day I will learn how to post a pic on here.

Most Active