What's on your menu, (Photo) Friday?

stacyrg
on 7/10/15 11:06 am
VSG on 05/12/14

You should totally do it!  Disney knows how to put on an event!  In Calif. the first 6 miles of the race are through Disneyland and California Adventure, they have characters lining the route and cast members there to cheer you on.  You finish at the park.  I ran with my sister in law and told her and my friends that I would consider it a success if I finished on my feet and was able to high five Mickey at the finish line . . . both things happened so I consider it a success!  The medal they give you for finishing is worth the price of admission alone.  I'm running Tinker Bell again next year with a friend and her daughter.

I was considering running the Disneyland half in September, but changed my mind and am running the Rock N Roll Half marathon in Las Vegas in November.  It's at night and you run down the Strip, so it should be a blast.  

mamata2
on 7/10/15 11:12 am

My friend has done the R&R Half in Vegas twice and is doing it again this year!  She loves it!

I REALLY want to the Princess Half but I'm still waiting on the OK from my hubbie :)

stacyrg
on 7/10/15 11:19 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Hope you get the OK.  It was totally worth it.  I ran it 363 days after my surgery.  I figured it was a good way to mark my surgiversary!

I'm looking forward to the R&R Vegas. I'm running with my brother (who runs Ironman Triathlons and is FAST), my sister in law, her brother and a friend who lives in Vegas.  The pictures i've seen look insane but fun!

Daisydoo02
on 7/11/15 3:07 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

OMG Mama & Stacyrg you two have got me wanting to run the Tinker Bell and the R&R in Vegas!  I am totally going to talk to my hubbie and see if its in our budget for one of these and if not this year then for sure next year! OMG I love running! Bummer we are all scattered all around the county and can't run together and have doggie play dates together! LOL LOL

stacyrg
on 7/12/15 12:26 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Daisy-it would be awesome if you could run Tinker bell!  The run is in May and registration opens on August 12 for the next race!  It really was fun!  You would laugh at how lazy my dog is!  It really is embarrassing that my dog was born to run but would prefer to go for car rides!

lcraver
on 7/10/15 8:37 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Well, there is no reason to tell anyone your age, because you certainly do NOT look over 40!  You look like a kid... a pretty cute kid!!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Emiepie
on 7/10/15 8:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Super cute pic!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 7/10/15 9:15 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I am super jealous of your mosquito immunity. 

Daisydoo02
on 7/10/15 8:34 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

You seriously look strong and toned Nikki! WOW!  Keep up the great work!!

Dodgergirl27
on 7/10/15 8:41 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning All, and Happy Friday!

My name is Shannon, I'm 35, live in Claremont, CA and am single.  I have 2 dogs (Koufax 7, Scully 3) and I'm a huge Dodgers fan.  I also played college softball, and I have no new pics to share today.

Time since surgery: 17months

B - 2 string cheese & fiber gourmet crackers

L - Last of the tofu egg salad & cucumbers

D - TBD, my evening plans are a little up in the air, but I'm sure some vodka sodas will be involved, lol (and some dense protein of course)

W/V - On track

E - None planned

Have a great weekend everyone!

Most Active