What's on your menu, (Photo) Friday?

AmyDee123
on 7/10/15 7:50 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

Annual pass holders, DVC members, the whole gambit!  We are a disney family to the max.  We are there at least once a month.  And we LOVE everything disney.  

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

mamata2
on 7/10/15 7:57 am

I think I'm just going to start making excuses to visit everyone on the thread so I can see all these places!  

Watch out, I'm coming for you all ;)

Navychic
on 7/10/15 8:00 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Seee, I was thinking the same thing!  I know Anny has it hooked up with DC Girl!!

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

cheapskate
on 7/10/15 8:32 am
RNY on 03/30/15

I saw the barber chicken when you tAlked about it on another thread...was so sad it isn't carried anywhere near me.

AmyDee123
on 7/10/15 8:44 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

Oh that is too bad!  I was sure walmart carries it.  I know our publix carries it.  We just absolutely love it.  Even the kids!!  My oldest son is a broccoli fanatic like me and we love the broccoli and cheese one!

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

hl1524
on 7/10/15 8:30 am - Austin, TX

Good morning!  I'm Heather and I'm 34 years old.  I'm currently living in Philadelphia however I will be moving back to my home state of Texas in the near future.  I am married and there are no plans for children in the future.  I work in IT in the financial industry doing business continuity/disaster recovery.  

I'm back to low carbing starting today.  I usually try to keep my totals at 20-30grams

Time since surgery 10 months

B: coffee with cream, EAS carb control strawberry shake

S: pepperoni w/cheddar

L: tuna w/mayo

D: turkey taco meat, sour cream/cheese & lettuce

S: Sugar free popcicle

Totals: Cals 974 Protien 82 Carb 22  Fat 62

RNY 8/27/2014

Daisydoo02
on 7/10/15 8:30 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Morning ladies! Love the thread today!  I have a bit of time so logged on and am posting!  Weekend Dance for sure, work has been insanely busy and my personal life too. All good, just BUSY!

Hi my name is Daisy, I am over 40 (let's just leave it at that, I am one of those that doesn't like to tell my age!!) I have been married for 15 years to the most amazing, gorgeous, supportive, funny guy, who I am still madly in love with.  We have two fur kids, two Labs who are half brother & sister from the same Breeder and they are six years old and my world!!  I am a confessed crazy dog Mom!! I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and work at a large University Hospital which I love!  I had surgery Nov 15, 2013 and its the second best thing I have ever done (1st best was marrying my husband).  Fun fact about me... Mosquito's don't like me. I am not sure if I have ever had a bite.  I am outside all the time in shorts and muscle shirts and I never get bites, they just don't land on me, weird right?  They eat my husband alive and he gets huge reg welts where the mosquito has bitten.  I will be standing right beside him and they will bypass me to land on him or even my dogs!!! Second fact (adding because I also wonder if this has happened to any of you) but ever since I lost weight I no longer have allergies. I used to have bad summer allergies with all the grass cutting and trees and flowers out, now nothing. I don't have ANY of the symptoms that I used to have pre surgery. I take nothing and I am fine.   Coincidence or just weird, not sure!

Time Since Surgery: 20 months next week (holy crap where has the time gone!)

B: one cup of vanilla hazelnut coffee with 1% lactose free milk & GNC Lean Shake Banana Cream Flavour

S: Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt

L: 3.5 oz of tandoori grilled chicken over 1/4 cup of mixed greens & hot sauce

S: Protein Hot Chocolate & small fresh peach

D: Grilled Turkey burger and 1 corn on the cobb done on the bbq

S: 3 tbsp of tuna salad on 6 Triscuit crackers

TOTALS: 1010 calories, 68 carbs, 117 protein, 29 fat

W/V: vits done, calcium on alarms and water need to drink more, its hot & humid here!

E: working a half day today so when I get home from work will do a 5 km jog and then take the dogs out later in the evening when it cools down for  4-5 km hike

Have an awesome weekend ladies!  I will also do the carb challenge, looking forward to Monday & Tuesday's posts!!

Below is my pic from this morning 

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

mamata2
on 7/10/15 8:34 am

My fellow runner!  Yay!  So glad you posted today.  You look fab!  I'm totally bringing my puppy up for a doggie play date ;)

stacyrg
on 7/10/15 10:43 am
VSG on 05/12/14

since surgery I've taken up running too.  I run 2-3 times a week and have run a timed 10k and half marathon (the Tinker bell half marathon at disneyland).  I'll bring my pup Nikolai (who is embarrassingly lazy for a siberian husky who is bred to run) and we can have a big play date!

mamata2
on 7/10/15 10:46 am

Yay!  So cool!  My friend asked me this morning to run the Princess Half at Disneyworld in February.  I am seriously considering it.  Did you enjoy the race?  Is it worth the money?

Most Active