What's on your menu, Wednesday?

Emiepie
on 7/8/15 7:01 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! 

Favorite food right now is grilled Mahi mahi or wahoo fish, that and steak salad from Chipotle! Yummy

Here is what I have for today:

Time since surgery: 10 1/2 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple slices, blueberries and a few peach slices)

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge and 2 chocolate mint quest "cookies"

L: Boiled black beans topped with shredded cheese, some cottage cheese and a boiled egg. 

S: L&F Greek strawberry yogurt and a no sugar added outshine bar

D: Grilled mahi mahi, some edamame and froyo

E: 45 mins stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1108 Protein: 89 Carbs: 135 Fat: 24

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 7/8/15 7:07 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oooh, your lunch menu sounds like my kind of meal!  Yum.

Navychic
on 7/8/15 7:51 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Hi All! Love Love Love Chipotle! 1/3 each of yesterdays bowl is todays lunch & dinner! Yumm!

B- Protein Shake

S -string cheese

L- 1/3 Chicken chipotle salad

D- last 1/3 of Chkn Chipotle salad

Vits & water: making a concerted effort...

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

lcraver
on 7/8/15 8:20 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Mahi Mahi sounds so good. When I was at Sam's this past Friday, I was looking for Mahi Mahi but all I could find was Mahi Mahi burgers with Caribbean seasoning and I was afraid to buy a ginorous Sam's size package of something with Caribbean seasoning that might not agree with Petunia Pouch!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Emiepie
on 7/8/15 8:57 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I got a package at super walmart-had 3 sealed fillets :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lcraver
on 7/8/15 12:11 am, edited 7/8/15 1:23 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!! Favorite food at this moment... would be salad! I am loving me about 1/2 cup of greens, deli meat and dressing. The only problem is that I don't really get full when I eat it, so I am thinking the salad mix is sliding, which isn't good. I did have a thing for Yasso bars, but too many carbs and too tempting.

So, last night I blew it. I went home from work and ate watermelon (a lot) and then Town House crackers with Jif peanut butter. Darn carbs... I think what happened was that I ate lunch early yesterday and was hungry when I went home. I am going to try to have a good snack (on the go ready... like a cheese stick or 1 oz of beef jerky) and then walk the dog as soon as I get home... I am finding that I am sitting on my ass way too much. And the puppy will love it!

My menu today:

B1: Tea and SugarLeaf

B2: 100 calorie Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt

L: guts out of a Subway sub (either turkey or meatball)... forgot my lunch!

S: 1 hard boiled egg (white only), 1 oz beef jerky (not together)

D: 3 oz. broiled talapia (with Old Bay) and 1 tablespoon of Hellman's tartar sauce

S: protein ice cream 

Forgot vits this morning bu****er going in... will catch up on vits this afternoon and evening.

Totals: Calories - 711, Protein - 75, Carbs - 43, Sugar - 31, Fats - 25

Everyone have a great day!

Edited adjustment to menu:

Our little cafe had a Marketside Chef Salad available for lunch so there is a little adjustment to my totals

Calories - 641, Protein - 74 and Carbs went down to 40, which is the total I try to not go past daily so yay!!

AngryViking
on 7/8/15 7:28 am
RNY on 07/17/14

WATTAMELON!  I dutifully weigh out my 100 gm portion and take my sweet time with it.  I can live with 8 gms of carbs in exchange for all the deliciousness.

lcraver
on 7/8/15 8:22 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

I ate way more than 100 grams! It wasn't a really swee****ermelon so I think that is why I didn't dump but I have to admit after that and the peanut butter crackers, I was nauseated and really wanted to gag, but didn't. It was the old me cramming food into my face. It was quite scary!

NYMom222
on 7/8/15 11:46 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I can eat a surprising large amount of salad. I think it is deceptive though... it looks like a lot but once chewed and down the old digestive track, volume wise it is not that much. Maybe give yourself some more greens 1/2 cup isn't much....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Dcgirl
on 7/8/15 7:16 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning, all!  What a great, active post for 10 am!  

My favorite foods right now - I am really loving tuna fish made with diced onions and light mayo, and I am also really into the AmyLu brand carmelized onion, roasted red pepper, gouda chicken burgers.  I get them at Costco, and the huge pack has little packets of 2 burgers.  I toss one in the fridge and the next day I pan heat it up.  It doesn't even need more cheese or a condiment - it is SO good.  Oh, and I am also lately obsessed with the little red peppers from the olive bar (I put goat cheese in them).

Time Since Surgery: 19 months

B: Iced coffee with half and half (thanks to Anny Bananny who treated me to a big ole cup on Sunday and I am still drinking it!), 3 oz of tuna fish/onion/light mayo that I put in the toaster oven with a Sargento thin slice of Colby jack cheese on top

L: TBD, meeting a friend

S: 2 hard-boiled eggs

D: Sauteed shrimp with taco seasoning, with shredded Mexican cheese, guacamole, light sour cream, on a few tortilla chips

E: I am loving the @alexajeanfitness challenges - I follow her on Instagram and a friend paid for her workouts so I am doing the core, arms and legs challenge now.  It takes about an hour and each day, the workout is different.  I walked the 3 miles roundtrip to/from the gym.

I hope everyone has a great day and avoids carbs (ok, that might just be my personal goal lol!).

Most Active