What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/15 12:32 am, edited 7/2/15 12:35 am

I have to say this is my favorite picture of me when I was 2

This picture is from last week. The first time we were able to ride with the top down.

This weekend I am going to my friends house to go to an amusement park. I have never been on a roller coaster before so this will be my first time. I can't wait.

B:Tuna with pickles and olives

L:Shrimp

D:Steak and broccoli

S:Cheese or a yogurt

Vitamins are in water is going down easier. Oh I did have a protein shake today I usually don't but I haven't been hungry in the mornings. Yesterday I felt wonky when I didn't eat something in the morning so I bought shakes for first thing in the morning.

Have a safe and happy 4th

lcraver
on 7/2/15 8:00 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

You go, girl!  Sportin' in that Wrangler. Have fun at the amusement park!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/15 8:19 am

I know it is wrong to love a car. But I love my jeep. I do. I have put on so many miles already. My friends call it my mid-life crisis I call it something I have wanted for a long time. Had kids and not practical with children. 

Emiepie
on 7/2/15 8:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Love the pics!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

hl1524
on 7/2/15 12:59 am, edited 7/2/15 1:13 am - Austin, TX

Good morning!  Hurray for the long weekend.  I'm thankful that my boss wants to get out of work early today which means the same for me.  

B: coffee

S: chicken broth

L: chicken and cheese

S: power crunch bar

D: curry chicken salad

This is my favorite picture from my wedding day! Took me a few tries to get the picture to properly post.  

RNY 8/27/2014

Emiepie
on 7/2/15 8:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

What an awesome pic!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lcraver
on 7/2/15 8:51 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Love it and your hubby is a cutey pie!

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/15 3:05 pm

I love it to. You two are adorable. 

lcraver
on 7/2/15 8:42 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Good morning everyone! AV, don't get balled up about the job... if you get it, great; if not, then it wasn't the right move. I am a real believer that what happens is what is supposed to happen. So, spend your long weekend, enjoying your deck and adult beverage.

So, it is my 4 month surgiversary today and it's my birthday!!! Thanks to the 1/2 bagel yesterday, I didn't lose any additional weight, but it didn't pop me up, either. So, officially, at 4 months, I have lost 71 lbs since surgery... so I will take that!!! Life is so much better than last year on this date. Granted, I have a long way to go, but I will get there eventually... I have hope now, compared to before.

On the down side, my hair has started falling out. I was so sure since it didn't start at 3 months that I was gonna skate through on that side efffect... but no! If it gets too bad, I will definitely have to cut in and get it layered up more.  At least, for right now, it is not seeming to be too straggly... and since my face isn't too fat anymore, if it gets really bad, I will pull it up with my hairpiece ponytail thing. It looks real.  Just someone tell that the hair loss ends, please.

My menu today:

B1: Tea and just a smidge of Sugar Leaf... I have cut down about 2/3s so it's definitely better.

B2: 2 oz of Summer Sausage. See, I grew up in central PA and a big snack up there is "ring baloney". This is the closest thing to basic ring baloney that I have found. It has too much fat, but no carbs and there was 9 grams of protein in 2 ozs so its not a terrible choice. I usually get homesick around my birthday for some reason.

L: 2 string cheeses and 1 oz of beef jerky.

S: strawberry cheesecake greek yogurt and a hard boiled egg (no yolk) eaten between 1:30 P and supper time, separately

D: 3 oz shrimp, 1/4 cup string beans

S: Chocolate mint protein ice cream (tomorrow I am going to make some cookie dough flavored ice cream)

Everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday!!! Also, use your sunscreen!!

Lourie

lcraver
on 7/2/15 8:46 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

I forgot to list my totals... dang!

Totals: Calories - 762, Protein - 87 (highest ever), Carbs - 31, Sugar - 23, Fats - 34

I was born in 7/62 so, my calories match my birthday!  LOL... yes 53, I know.

Most Active