What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 7/2/15 5:33 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good morning and happy long weekend!  Anybody got any plans?  I have no plans and it is glorious!  Well no, actually I do have plans...to sit on my deck IN THE SUN with an adult beverage in hand.  LOL  Nobody better bother me, either.  Because when the Queen is happy, there is peace in the kingdom.

The interview follow up wasn't great, because they kept asking me all these questions I didn't have any answers for.  How the hell am I supposed to know why something didn't get done on the 2nd of June?  Or why I was only logged in for 5 hours on June 11?  Am I a time traveler? 

Let's make this an honorary photo Friday, shall we?  Post (if you have it) your favorite picture of you.  It doesn't have to be recent, just your favorite.  And tell us why.  Readysetgo!

Time since surgery:  11 1/2 months

B:  coffee and 2 lemon poppy seed breakfast biscuits with a wedge of Laughing Cow

S:  L&G Greek coconut vanilla

L:  Tuna chickpea salad, pork rinds and a cheese stick

D:  turkey cheddar brat and edamame

TOTALS:  Cals:  853  Protein:  72  Carbs:  60  Fat:  37

Happy Early 4th y'all!

melissasue1982
on 7/2/15 5:43 am
RNY on 04/06/15

We have a house warming party to go to Saturday afternoon, then going right to a family party after. 

12 weeks since surgery

B: 3/4c fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop vanilla bean torte

L: 2 oz (93%) ground turkey with some taco seasoning, 1 romaine leaf, 1/4 oz shredded RD cheese and 1 tbls 0% plain greek yogurt (I will eat as much of it as I can...no promises haha)

S: Dannon L&F Greek yogurt

D: 1.5 oz shrimp, with a summer cole slaw (cabbage, greek yogurt, avocado, pinto beans, corn and lime juice)

S: Light string cheese

Totals: Cals: 454 Protein: 84  Carbs: 25  Fat: 11

This isnt a favorite picture of ME, but I posted on Facebook the following "Thank you leggings for always being there for me, always cute and cheery and you always fit right...unlike other clothes in my closet (I'm looking at you jeans)"

I love these Buskin leggings so much I became an "affiliate"  I can get commission if anyone buys from my site, PLUS I get a 25% discount!! WINNING My leggings website

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

melissasue1982
on 7/2/15 5:44 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Oh and I REALLY need to stop weighing myself every morning!!  UGH I was "up" .6 this morning....and almost freaked out...LOL  WTF is wrong with me?????

lcraver
on 7/2/15 7:54 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

That up and down within a pound or so doesn't count!  Silly! 

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

melissasue1982
on 7/2/15 7:58 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I KNOW this....but there is still that little voice in the back of my head saying....."SEE I told you this wouldnt work...just like everything else"  HAHAHA  That voice is a wicked *****! lol

Capogirl
on 7/2/15 6:06 am

My daughter's friend would love your leggings, she has a different crazy pair on every time I see her. 

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/15 7:19 am

Love the leggings. 

mamata2
on 7/2/15 5:45 am

YAHOO!  IT'S MY ONE YEAR SURGIVERSARY TODAY!!!  I can not believe it has been a year already.  My life has changed so very much but I'm so happy with it.  I'm so happy I made the decision to change my life for the better.  I have lost over a 100 pounds and so thankful for all the things I can do now and how I feel.  I am also thankful that my energy levels are high, I no longer have sleep issues and my migraines are very seldom.  I have been given a new lease on life and I don't plan on breaking it.  To celebrate I have before and after photos!

BEFORE:

AFTER (Today):

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FRIENDSHIP!  I very much love this group and the ideas and emotional support it gives me.  Someday I hope to meet you all in person.  

Time since surgery: 1 YEAR!!

B: SF Latte, HB egg, Protein cereal

S: Coffee and Luna Protein Bar

L: Gouda and Summer Sausage

S: Iced Coffee

D: Chicken thigh

S: Popcorn watching fireworks with the kids tonight!

W/V: Started

E: Rest Day

Totals: Calories 1033, Protein 66, Carbs 87, Fat 52

Have a great holiday weekend all (US peeps)!

AngryViking
on 7/2/15 5:57 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OMG, Happy Surgiversary to you!!!!  You look so awesome. 

melissasue1982
on 7/2/15 6:01 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Happy Surgiversary!!! You look amazing!!

Most Active