Impatient

Ohiodietguy
on 7/8/15 6:10 am

Thanks for everyone who posts here!  I am also waiting in a six month Insurance program and I am also getting very impatient. I started the process in mid March and will be finished hopefully in mid September.  The doctors office told me that once the six months is completed, then it could take another month to get final approval.  I have managed to lose about 20lbs since March. Sometimes, it seems like the longer this goes on the more doubts and questions I have about the surgery. Specifically the recommendation not to take any anti-inflammatories and last night I was reading here about Reactive Hypoglycemia?  My doctor told me that they prefer that I not take any anti-inflammatories, but I could if I also took nexium or omeprazole?  I am not sure of this is true or not?? but I keep reading you have to demonstrate that you can lose weight or the doctor  will not allow you to have surgery?  During this time I have been learning a lot from the people who are willing to share on obesityhelp.com- Have a good day!!

Starting Weight 337  Current Weight 178.4 BMI 22.3 

Most Active