My butt hurts!!!! Anyone else?

lynnc99
on 6/30/15 6:53 am

Just time I think. Adjusting how I sit to fit my new rear end proportions. And I do find myself "needing" to get up and walk around more, so maybe that helps. But for a long time, I sat in the back of the room at meetings and the like, because I needed to stand a little while along the way. 

jazzycatz
on 6/30/15 5:50 am - Joppa, MD

I use a ****yx cushion. The first one I ordered I just got an inexpensive one (less than $20). After I saw that I really liked it I upgraded. My next one was in the $30 range.

****yx cushions on Amazon

mute
on 6/30/15 6:13 am
RNY on 03/23/15

Pillow

This is the one I ordered after someone here mentioned it. I have an computer job where I sit 8 hours a day. It helps a ton! But yeah my ass hurts a lot. I'm driving 6 hours to Chicago next week and I keep thinking ugh that's going to hurt!!

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

Capogirl
on 6/30/15 7:06 am

Oh yes, I have the same problem. 

kaniky
on 6/30/15 7:34 am
RNY on 05/18/15

I'm only six weeks and 25 pounds down and I'm having problems with booty pain.  I'm thinking I'm going to order one of those chair cushions.  I work in an office environment and sit on my butt ALL.DAY.LONG!!!  I wiggle around like I've got ants in my pants! 

I never said it would be easy. I said it would be worth it.
M1: -15, M2: -14, M3: -8, M4 -11, M5 -8, M6 -7, M7 -8, M8 -4

tnysgrl27
on 6/30/15 9:55 am

Me TOO!!! I spent $80.00 on a chair pad from Bed Bath and Beyond............. no relief!! I think its Gods way of saying get up and move 

Jen H.
on 6/30/15 10:40 am - Davie, FL
RNY on 09/09/14

Have been experiencing the same.  It even hurts sitting on a soft comfy couch.  It does help to get up for a few minutes every hour and walking around when I'm at work and some days are better than others and I don't seem that bothered.  Other days though are literally just a pain in the ass.

HLen
on 6/30/15 8:48 pm
RNY on 07/11/14

Yes!  The other day I sat down on hubby's lap and after a few minutes he said I had to get up, my butt was too bony and hurt him!  Haha! That's an NSV!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

siberiancat
on 7/1/15 9:05 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

I have the same problem.  I have a neck pillow (the ones with little plastic beads - not the polyfill ones).  I turn the U shape open area to the back of the chair or car seat.  I have one a work, in bed, in the car and in my chair at home.  I always travel with one.  I'm 6+ years out and still need one if I'm sitting for more than 30 minutes or so.

I can usually find them on Amazon, at Meijer, TJ Maxx, etc.  The brand name "Bucky" is one that has lasted me for years.

Best wishes,

Penny

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

Grandmaneice
on 7/1/15 5:40 pm
RNY on 03/24/14

Me too and also my back is so boney, that it bothers me when I am sitting in my car driving.  Guess that's a good problem to have..lol

Most Active