My butt hurts!!!! Anyone else?

Susanb2117
on 6/29/15 3:02 pm

Weird I know!  But my but hurts so bad when I sit for any period of time, it feel like I am sitting on bones.  I know that weight loss and gravity have not been kind inn the buttal area, lol, but man.  I have to sit on a pillow on the couch, the car is uncomfortable and forget about a park bench or anything hard.  So much pain.  Anyone else have this? or am I the only weirdo?  Any fixes?

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/15 3:09 pm

I think almost everyone here has booty issues. I know I can't sit for long periods of time. A lot of people use different cushions. It's pretty common to have this problem. 

NinaCanDOit
on 6/29/15 3:11 pm
RNY on 06/27/14

I joked about this as I was beginning to lose weight, and alas it has come back to bite me in the ass - lol.  I sit on a pillow at my desk chair,on the couch and forget about sitting for too long in one place without padding.  At the movies a few days ago it was really uncomfortable by the end (and Jurassic World was awesome!), so I've taken to keeping a list in my head of theaters to avoid because of their seating (which is crazy bc before it was the ones with seats I couldn't fit into, now its the ones that have seats that hurt my bottom!).

I'm seriously considering one of the pillows people have mentioned on here.  I wish I could remember the name, I think it was on amazon?

HW - 392 * CW - 200 * * * Lost - 192, To Goal - 40

"almost there,...keep going,...stay focused,...eyes on the prize" - the guy at my gym

Susanb2117
on 6/29/15 3:34 pm

If you think of the pillow can you let me know!  So glad I am not the only one, LOL.  I wonder if it is because we lose so much fat.  There are plenty of skinny people in the world and I have never heard one complain about booty pain!

Corrie33
on 6/29/15 3:21 pm
RNY on 02/09/15

Yes!  By the end of the day at work, my booty is aching!  

PS:  I'm standing now as I type this.  Owie.

GOAL REACHED! 170 lbs lost...

RNY: 2/9/15 (age 52), Ht-5'9" HW=304, SW=292, GW=155, LW=134, CW=147

Mo.1 -29lbs Mo.2 -18lbs Mo.3 -13lbs Mo.4 -11lbs Mo.5 - 14lbs Mo.6 - 10lbs Mo. 7 -11lbs Mo. 8 -9.4lbs

Susanb2117
on 6/29/15 3:34 pm

Haha, I am sitting on my couch on a pillow!

Loveandlafs
on 6/29/15 3:35 pm

OMG Seriously laughing because I feel so validated right now!!!...because YES!!!!  WTH?  I HAD NO BUTT to begin with and YES!!!  Totally feels like bone on bone. I slide so far down on the chair just to give my poor boney buns some relief!!  I still have a belly but have completely lost any and all butt padding and boobage!

Thanks for the giggle!!

Kathyjs
on 6/29/15 4:12 pm

I had such a big butt all my life. No more and gosh yes it hurts 

lynnc99
on 6/29/15 9:43 pm

I finally got past that stage. I think it took 5 years. 

Susanb2117
on 6/30/15 5:45 am

Any idea how you got past it?  Exercise? Certain ones? Anything? 

Most Active