What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

karenp8
on 6/23/15 9:29 am - Brighton, IL

Pardon the typos from my tablet! It seems to be possessed today!!

Amy H.
on 6/23/15 8:57 am - Raleigh, NC
RNY on 06/08/15

Good morning all!! The heat here is killer too, we are at 99 today (really like 105) and muggy! ICK

The last thing I bought was a couple elbow length sleeve shirts (thats the shortest sleeve I wear and hard to find) and a pair of lounge shorts. Kohls always gets me!

Time since surgery: 15 days

B: 1/2 pkt cream of wheat, maple

L: sauerkraut & milk (first)

D: Immit. crab alfredo bake (looking forward to this one!)

S: popsicle

Everything seems to make my stomach hurt/nauseous, especially things that are creamy or sweeter. Even mashed potatoes yesterday killed me and I felt like I was gonna pass out around 20-40 mins after eating. Not sure if that is normal or not, but going to 2 week checkup today so will ask.... 

Amy

banded 12/2006, slip revision 7/2013, revision to rny 6/8/2015

Deana_
on 6/23/15 5:09 pm

Been a while since I posted. My 6th month anniversary was on the 22nd and I am down almost 75 pounds :) I weigh 166 from 239. These past months have been crazy for me with setting a wedding date and joining a new home buisness. I sell It Works products. you know that crazy wrap thing? Not a plug at all.. but my hair was falling out in clumps, so bad i was probably needing a wig by the end of summer. I started taking their hair skin nails because my surgeon recommended it and hair stopped falling out and its re growing. let alone what it did for my lunch lady arms when i wrapped them.. okay so onto my foods

Breakfast: egg beater scrambled with cheese and ham and some fruit

Lunch: Salmon topped with spinach feta and roasted red pepper. 3 ounces. side of mozzarella and tomato salad with balsamic

Dinner: Chicken Kabob. about 4 tiny pieces of chicken and some veggie

Snack: I had some soy milk with sugar free chocolate syrup but i might have some veggies and a dip later :) I also had a thin addictive earlier in the day. 

My fiance was walking around the house with a blueberry thin addictive and i nearly killed him LOL. DONT TOUCH MY SNACKS!!

I should come in under 1,100 calories. Exercise has been me couch surfing since my back is still out from being in a hospital bed. (dehydration and low blood pressure)

Deana_
on 6/23/15 5:11 pm

i also got a chobani flip but... im scared because of sugar. has anyone dumped from these?

Most Active
Recent Topics