Mo Diggity
on 6/22/15 6:23 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

Great ideas guys... thanks !!

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

The Salty Hag
on 6/22/15 7:38 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

Mo, I'm glad to see you on here!! I had a 13 lb regain; you are doing awesomely to catch it early! I'm down 6 lbs...so it can be done. 

I add white chia seeds to my yogurt, and occasionally add fiber cereal (2 tbsp All Bran buds ), but only once a week, if that. I have no clue if there is a difference in white or dark chia seeds, but that was the first package I saw, so I grabbed 'em. I bought mine at Whole Foods. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Mo Diggity
on 6/23/15 7:45 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

Hey Audrey !! Glad to be back ;)  Sorry about your regain but awesome that you're halfway there with the 6 lb loss !!  I just ordered a food delivery yesterday (coming today) and I ordered chia seeds, white I think.... can't wait to try them

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

The Salty Hag
on 6/23/15 8:01 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Awesome sauce! If you haven't tried them before, they may taste a little strange, but they're good. If I can eat them and not gag, they MUST be okay. I'm notoriously picky. 

You got this, chica! 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

takingcontrolguy
on 6/22/15 8:36 pm - San Diego, CA
RNY on 12/10/13 with

You would be amazed at the level of crunch in just 2 teaspoons of Grape Nuts cereal. Not the carb free response you were probably looking for but mixed in with greek yogurt is amazing and just a few quality carbs with a high protein. return. 

Candy V.
on 6/23/15 9:41 am - MI
RNY on 09/12/12

Strawberries and blueberries are great.  I also use fresh pineapple or granola but those have way more carbs than the berries 

RNY 9/12    TT 9/13    HT 5' 4"   HW 250    SW 242   CW 125

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want a group invite?  Send a PM  

selhard
on 6/23/15 2:23 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Greek vanilla with cut up apple, walnuts, and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.

Maria27
on 6/23/15 4:45 pm - Chicago, IL
RNY on 03/17/15

Fruit flavored light & fit Greek yogurts are good with just hemp seeds added. I add Parmesan cheese to plain Greek yogurt instead of a sweetener. Hemp seeds, slivered almonds, and chia seeds are all good added to Parmesan yogurt (just don't let them soak in the yogurt), or herbs, especially oregano, can be added to Parmesan yogurt instead to make a delicious dip.

Height: 5'5" HW: 290 Consultation Weight: 276 SW: 257 CW: 132

Most Active
Recent Topics