What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 6/12/15 5:01 am
RNY on 07/17/14

The weekend.  Starts.  Here.  LOL  Welcome to photo Friday everyone!  I'm feeling good this morning (thanks scale!) and I hope everyone else feels good, too!  I have a busy weekend:  movies tonight (the boy want to see Jurassic World), tomorrow is strawberry picking with Scouts for veterans, baseball, a cookout, Chiefs game and back to the cookout for a bonfire.  Sunday is golf (Lord, help me) for some other veterans function, church, Scout picnic and pumpkin planting.  This time last year an agenda like this would never have happened.  Yay for positive changes!  Who else has a crazy packed weekend?

Random question!  What kind of car do you drive?  What's your dream car?  I drive a 2008 Jeep Patriot.  It is beat to **** with eleventy billion miles on it, but I love it.  Plus it's a beast in the snow, which is tres important.  I think for my next car I'd like a mini Cooper.  My neighbor up the street has one and it's super cute.  Plus with a smaller car nobody's going to ask me to lug anything around like they do now.  LOL

Time since surgery:  Almost 11 months

B:  coffee and 1/2 a pumpernickel bagel with Greek yogurt cream cheese.  My manager brought in bagels yesterday and I smuggled one home (my precious!  LOL) so I could fool around with today's menu and make it fit, dammit.

S:  Click Mocha

L:  Buffalo chicken salad and pork rinds

D:  turkey/cheddar brat and steamed edamame

TOTALS:  Cals:  864  Protein:  78  Carbs:  66  Fat:  35

Have a great day!!

Capogirl
on 6/12/15 5:52 am

Holy Moly AV, that's one packed weekend.   My weekend is pretty clear at the moment, but I'm sure I will be busy making sure the house is in good shape before my surgery on Tuesday.  May possibly get together with some friends on Saturday night.  

I drive a 2005 grand caravan.  I need to replace it, I no longer have the need for such a large vehicle. When I bought it I had a preschooler in a car seat, a teenager who played town and travel softball, basketball, cheerleading and dance.  My vehicle usually had 2 or 3 other softball players every weekend tournament  so it came in handy.    My oldest is 24 and my former preschooler is almost 15.   I keep telling her that I will get myself a new car next year and the van can be hers.  She is not amused at all. I'm hoping to buy a Toyota Rav 4, but hubby just replaced our 1998 Mercury Mountaineer.  Boy did we get our money's worth out of that car.

I met with my NUT yesterday, overall she is pleased with how I am doing, but I need to up my calorie intake to at least 600 calories per day.  I only began adding vegetables and grains this week and have only gotten over 600 once. 

LOL about the bagels, we have them in our office every Thursday, they are killing me lately, but i have managed to stay away.

B:  Protien Shake :  Jay Robb protein powder, almond milk, 1 tsp organic peanut butter, 1 tsp cacao powder, 1/2 banana. 

L:  Chicken tender w/ parm cheese and panko (will eat cold)

1 tblsp.  Low sugar Ceasar dressing

D:  ?

S:  4 pita crackers, 1 wedge laughing cow cheese

Haven't entered into MFP yet.  Should be over 600 cals and about 70 grams protein

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/15 11:01 pm, edited 6/11/15 11:08 pm

My weekend seems to be not too busy other than driving to pick up my daughter from her boyfriends house on a Sunday. For those of you who live or have every been to the shore on the weekends. Sundays are horrid for travel. 

I have to say I have my dream car. I have always wanted a jeep wrangler and I got one about a month ago. I can't wait till I can take the top off. It hasn't been warm enough or it was going to rain so I haven't been able to. 

B:Egg whites with cheese 

S:Yogurt

L:Tuna with some olives and feta

D:Ham with tomato and cucumber salad

Vitamins are in water is going down. 

It is going to be a good day. 

AngryViking
on 6/12/15 6:15 am
RNY on 07/17/14

My husband used to have a Wrangler and I HATED it.  LMAO  It was like driving a rubber ball; too bouncy!  He loved it, though, and still complains that he traded it in for his current car.  I fear another one will darken the driveway soon.

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/15 6:24 am

The brand new ones are really nice. I got an 08 and it is pretty basic. Like me 

Kathyjs
on 6/12/15 6:02 am

My 'normal' car is a ford focus. My fun car is a 94 Lebaron convertible I bought at a garage sale. It's touchy like me :-) it has a rip in the top and broken back window, so no driving in the rain. But, due to panic attacks I can't drive in the rain anyway:-) it has no dents but scratches (scars) on it . Colorful , like me . When it runs, it runs great. !! OMG so do I , ha

mamata2
on 6/12/15 6:27 am

Good morning!  This weekend will be busy.  Tomorrow morning I wake up and leave early for my second second triathlon of the season in Michigan.  I'm praying it goes better than the first.  It's only a sprint distance so I should be fine.  Sunday morning is the race and then I drive back 6 hours.  Tonight I need to pack and grab a hostess gift for a friend who is letting me stay with her.  I'm thinking a bottle of wine and chocolates.  Is that enough?

I drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra.  I like it but its not my favorite car I have ever had.  I REALLY want a Volvo X90 SUV but I do not have the coin.  It would be perfect for me and my bike though ;)

Here is a pic of me and a friend (I'm on the right)0 at last night's Brewer game.  They even won!

Time since surgery: 11 months

B: SF latte and blueberry muffin 

S: Apple

L: Chicken Breast Strips

S: Iced Coffee with cream

D: Ribeye steak :)

W/V: Started

E: Quick 6 mile bike

Totals: Calories 904, Protein 60, Carbs 88, Fat 34

Have a great weekend all!

AngryViking
on 6/12/15 6:33 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Wine and chocolate is a perfect hostess gift!  And I LOVE that picture; too funny!

melissasue1982
on 6/12/15 6:30 am
RNY on 04/06/15

The only thing we have planned this weekend is baseball on Saturday.  My daughter's baseball team made it to the championships!!!! 

I drive a Town and Country minivan.  I could honestly care less what I drive!  As long as it doesn't break down all the time and is good in snow.  I have never in my life owned a brand new vehicle.  I am SO CHEAP! lol

9 weeks since surgery

B: 1 scoop Syntrax vanilla bean torte, 3/4c skim milk

L: 1 oz shredded cheese, a few pieces of diced ham, a teeny bit of lettuce and some light dressing!  (I had lettuce for the first time last night and it was like heaven....hopefully it will be the same this afternoon)

S: Dannon L&F greek yogurt

D: 1 oz turkey kilbasa and a light string cheese (if I cant fit the string cheese in I will have it later)

Totals: Cals: 559  Protein: 67  Carbs: 26  Fat: 22

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AngryViking
on 6/12/15 6:34 am
RNY on 07/17/14

My Jeep is the first new vehicle I ever bought and now that it's paid off I will drive it until it falls apart around me.

Yay for the Championships! 

Most Active