What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 6/4/15 5:06 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good morning!  First off, I want to send out good vibes and mojo to melissasue1982 as she gets her troublemaking gallbladder removed today.  Be gone!  LOL  Second, I want to just put it out there that I'm annoyed because my husband used my mug for his tea this morning.  No, it doesn't have my name on it or anything, but it's MY mug.  It's tall and kind of narrow and it's just the right size for the 11oz. selection on my Keurig and it's MINE.  He should know better. 

Also?  I love when people delurk and post on here.  I sometimes forget that this menu post doesn't exist in a bubble for "us" and other people can actually see it.  LOL  I love the input and value all opinions and advice that gets offered.  And I like to see what people are eating, natch.    Here we go!

B:  coffee and a Special K ham/egg/cheese breakfast sandwich

S:  P3 pack

L:  ham/cream cheese/pickle rollups and a few Kitchen Table Bakers sesame parmesan crisps

D:  I'm getting my grill on!  Venison steaks and sugar snap peas.  Yum.

TOTALS:  Cals:  872  Protein:  81  Carbs:  40  Fat:  41

NEXT! 

mamata2
on 6/4/15 5:48 am

Your hubbie should totally know that is YOUR mug!!  WTF?  LOL!  I hate when my husband or kids take MY things and use them!!  My biggest pet peeve is when someone takes my chair!!  I should totally put my name on it ;)

I too enjoy delurkers!!  I wish we had more vets that posted on this thread.  I would really like to see what people several years out eat on a daily basis. Everyone has different needs and tolerances but it is always interesting to see the menus of others (which is why I LOVE this thread - plus I love you ladies).

I'm feeling really crappy today.  I have a headache and I'm fairly sure it is morphing into a migraine.  I am praying it will not.

Time since surgery: 11 months

B: SF Latte

S: Pork Jerky

L: Topping from pizza

S: Quest Bar

D: Left over pot roast

W/V: Started

E: Taking a me day..

Have a great day all!

Emiepie
on 6/4/15 7:15 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope the headache goes away!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dodgergirl27
on 6/4/15 8:52 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Migraines are the WORST...hope it gets better and not worse :)

Capogirl
on 6/4/15 5:48 am

Good morning!

A beautiful sunny day here, still a *****illy but will warm up soon I hope, I have to go into Boston today to see my surgeon and hopefully reschedule hernia surgery.

Good luck to MelissaSue.   I hope all goes well.

Lol about your mug, everyone in my home knows that if it is my special something they better not use it.  This includes my pretty porcelain tea mug, my big pink towel and my salad bowl that I take to work and the little tiny tupperware that I put my viniagrette in (or used to when I took salads).

I lurked here for 6 months before I posted, I felt like I knew you all. 

Anyway, here's the food for today:

B:  Premier Protein Shake

L:  Turkey burger (hub made me an extra one)

D:  Unknown, probably deli ham and a laughing cow wedge

S:  Skinnypop

AngryViking
on 6/4/15 6:07 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, I have MY towel, too!  It's kind of old, but I love it.  Woe to anyone who uses it that's not me.  LOL

Capogirl
on 6/4/15 6:31 am

Mine is ancient and even has a whole, but it is my favorite and nobody else better be caught using it. 

Berryhoosier
on 6/3/15 11:47 pm, edited 6/3/15 11:47 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

Good morning to all the lurkers :). I woke up feeling a little queezy this morning, so I'm going to be changing things up based on how I feel.

B: premier shake

L: grilled chicken or chicken soup or another shake

D: leftover Mexican lasagna or another shake

The good thing about feeling yucky is I have no desire to chow down. Might as well take advantage of it. I'm at 191 and I'd love a new decade. When it hits 189 it will be like, "Hey! That's not right next to 200!"

Emiepie
on 6/4/15 7:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Yes, sending all sorts of good vibes melissasue1982's way as well! Your hubby should totally know better. 

AV, you're in trouble with me! My sister had told me about the fiber one coffee cake bar and it was on your menu yesterday so I bought a box when I saw them at the store last night and it was delish!

Here is what I have today:

Time since surgery: 9 1/2 months

B: SF latte, egg beater scramble, fruit (peach and apple) 

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge

L: P3 Ham pack and fiber one coffee cake

S: L&F Greek Blueberry yogurt and a banana

D: Flat out pizza and froyo

E: 1 hour cardio

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1212 Protein: 80 Carbs: 135 Fat: 43

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 6/4/15 7:19 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I accept no blame!  LOL  I buy them for my son's morning snack at school.  He likes the lemon ones, too, but you didn't hear that from me.   

The way I figure it, there are 6 in a box and 5 days in the school week, so somebody has to eat the extra.  LOL

Most Active