Hit a milestone! with pics

NYMom222
on 6/2/15 8:36 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I have been bouncing around the same numbers for several weeks... but I finally have some movement..YAY! I hit 150lb lost mark, and have kept it for 3 days... no bouncing back. Double YAY! YAY!.. and a bonus pound. I always set mini goals... which have helped me push along whether I meet them or not. Usually I just miss them, but that is OK. I am 10 months and 1 week out from surgery. Next goals: Finish strong to gt to my one year surgiversary, and get under 30BMI so I am no long er obese.

Things I've been happy about lately: (NSV):
Joined a Martial Arts self-defense class, Krav Maga, originally developed for the Israeli Army. Totally out of my comfort zone, but the "Sensei" (sp?) is great and very sensitive. Taking it with a few other people from the support group.

Still doing and enjoying my rebounder trampoline, 45 minutes most days. That thing sat in my house for 4 years and I could never do more than 5 minutes. I specifically bought a heavy duty one with a weight limit of 400lbs... but it was too hard. Just bought a hula hoop and am going to try that, couldn't even do it as a kid...

I have a lot more energy, and I finally have my 'bounce out of bed and hit the ground running' back. I have been missing that for over a decade, part of it though I always believed was when I started taking Blood Pressure medication.... well, I kicked the medicine to the curb and  my mornings are back.

Summer is here and when I wear dresses my legs don't rub together. I also for the first time in my life bought 2 bikini bathing suits.... and they don't look half bad. I bought them because they were based on Bra size and supported the girls better than a regular bathing suit. I also bought some rashguard T's to wear over them when others are around. :)

My surgery was 2 days before my birthday, as a matter of fact...I got out of the hospital on my birthday. So a big celebration theis year for the soon to be 57 lady. I think about how many birthdays and New years, I said 'next year'... and it never happened. This year what a difference a year makes. Thanks for looking and sharing in my excitement!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

The Salty Hag
on 6/2/15 8:43 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Triple YAY Yay yayyyy!!!  and an "Awwwwwe yeahhh!!" for you!!

You have done fantastically well!!! Keep on keepin' on! 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

AngryViking
on 6/2/15 8:44 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Incredible!  Your excitement is just oozing out of this post; it's contagious.  I want a rebounder!!!  LOL

selhard
on 6/2/15 1:59 am, edited 6/2/15 7:03 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Hey, I got discharged from WLS on my birthday, too. I don't ever plan on wearing a bikini or dress, but love to read about brave soldiers like you who do.  MARCH ON.

Loveandlafs
on 6/2/15 9:07 am

You look fabulous!!!!  Power on!!!

Dodgergirl27
on 6/2/15 9:18 am
RNY on 01/22/14

You look great!  Congrats on such a successful year and a huge milestone!

Capogirl
on 6/2/15 9:18 am

Hooray and congratulations to you!  You are an inspiration for those of us who are just starting out!

Emiepie
on 6/2/15 9:28 am
RNY on 08/11/14

way to go!!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 6/2/15 9:29 am
RNY on 08/11/14
T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/2/15 9:30 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Congratulations! You look great! What an awesome accomplishment! Best wishes to you & Rock that body girl! 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active