1,000 Days

selhard
on 6/2/15 8:47 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

I'll get the "congratulations" out of the way first and get right down to it....TELL ME MORE ABOUT THOSE 4,000 CALORIE DAYS!!! Your experiences what, how, where, why those kind of days happened and your explanation, strategies, theories, and suggestions to ward them off would be amazing help as your tracking advice is.

avivaps
on 6/3/15 3:45 pm
RNY on 02/28/12

Your post just reminds us that there is no magic to this weight loss journey, only hard work, consistency, determination and honesty.  If we can acknowledge our challenges honestly we have half a chance of being able to stay on track and making this life change work for us in the long run.  1000 days is truly an absolutely remarkable accomplishment.  You have every right to feel proud!

RNY February 2012

starting BMI 40

kim_pei
on 6/3/15 5:13 pm - Canada

Great advice ty and congrats

Kathyjs
on 6/7/15 10:14 am

I have so much respect for you g reaper. You have done fantastic and you 'got it' this isn't a quick fix, this isn't a diet , this is our NEW normal that never ends .at 12 years I am still at goal and no longer measure and weigh but I am conscious of every thing I eat. Food used to be my life, now it's something I have to have to live. Anyway,good job!!

Most Active