Werther's Originals Arrived in the mail as a sample!

SkinnyScientist
on 5/31/15 6:26 am

Hi Gang,

Last week, I was totally craving Werther's originals. So much so, I wrote a post about it!

I learned that they have the SF candy from ya'all.

Now, it is either God or the Devil (maybe both), but I ordered some control garments from zuilly made in Italy (those control/body shaping slips that are sort of like straight jackets). 

Anyway, in the box were TWO samples. One was Werther Originals carmels and the other was a Caress body wash.

Both of these things (i.e. candy and beautify products) I am trying to keep out of/ or at a reduced level in my life (i.e. I have lots of cosmetics).

I did not need my two deadliest sins to arrive in my box.  It was sort of like God (or the Devil) was saying "In this box, you have TWO options: a) Candy/your old ways or b) a size small. Pick ONE."

And that is my Sunday Sermon!

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

christinerocks
on 5/31/15 7:41 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Amen Sister Skinny! 

I actually bought a pack of the sugar free Werthers before surgery, as I love them and thought I could have them on hand for a craving. Haven't cracked them yet, as I want to wait a bit before trying sugar alcohols. But I bought them at my regular grocery store! And I'm glad to have them... At some point I will crack the bag. 

Enjoy your size smalls! 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

SkinnyScientist
on 5/31/15 8:45 am

Hey!  I just looked at your ticker!  You are really moving along!  I cant see where your end point is (probably due to Chrome and my screen being super magnified for my nearsightedness) but you are going to be "there" before you know it.  Seriously, 77 lbs goes faster than one thinks!

christinerocks
on 5/31/15 2:59 pm - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Thanks so much!  What seem to be small losses week to week really add up fast - faster than I thought they would. I'm a little more than 1/3 of the way to a Normal BMI.  That's my goal at this point;  I will evaluate when I get there.  But anyway - I appreciate the encouragement!  

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

SkinnyScientist
on 5/31/15 3:40 pm

You are doing awesome!

On the little losses adding up-isnt that what financial planners/accountants tell us about our starbucks habits and etc?  (i.e. 5 bucks once a day for a week = a tank of gas?).

I think they are sticks-in-the-mud though! (Actually I dont. I pack lunch everyday and mostly cook my own food at home, dinners out are a treat).

:)

Seyenna
on 5/31/15 7:55 am - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

I laughed at reading the title of your post because I remember the one from last week. Good luck and stay strong.

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

Most Active