thanks much!

GMK1973
on 5/26/15 1:40 pm
RNY on 05/18/15

thanks much!

NYMom222
on 5/26/15 10:39 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I never actually pureed anything in a blender, just cut things up finely and made sure there was sauce or liquid. Don't eat anything dry. Ricotta bake and refried beans with a little hot sauce and cheese...yummy.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

GMK1973
on 5/26/15 1:35 pm
RNY on 05/18/15

thanks much!

christinerocks
on 5/26/15 9:16 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Happy birthday AV! Wear those sleeveless shirts and T's with pride. You've earned it!  And how I wish I could be 45 again. You don't look it, you don't feel it, so celebrate your birthday girl! Getting older sure beats the alternative! 

As I mentioned to Melissa, I found a pair of size 16W capris in my summer clothes storage.  I don't know which is better, that I had them in there or that they fit!  The capris I wore all summer last year were size 26W.  I just bundled them up for donation this morning... Except for one pair.  I will save that pair for comparison purposes.  

Anyway, I stayed on plan this weekend - too early in my journey for experiments.  Heck I'm still trying to figure out what agrees and doesn't agree with my new pouch!  I haven't had any sickness issues to this point but I'm not taking chances with that, nor with my plan, at this point.  I am so inspired by those of you who are working the journey to include in-control indulgences.  This is something I will learn, in time... And I have plenty of examples to look toward when I feel I am ready.  But I know I'm not ready now. 

Time since surgery: 7 weeks

b - Premier chocolate shake 

L - 2oz Tuna, LF mayo, seasonings, 

S - 1/4 c Part skim ricotta

D - garlic Basic Chicken Meatballs, Rao's basil tomato sauce

S - SF/FF butterscotch pudding 

totals: 69 G protein, 24 g fat, 27 g carb, 585 cals

w/V - in progress

E - 30 mins stationary bike, plus my 2 hour band rehearsal

Have a a great Monday, I mean Tuesday folks! 

Christine

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

AngryViking
on 5/26/15 9:21 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I kept one pair of Omar the Tentmaker capris, too.  They are elastic waist, size 4x.  I clearly remember thinking that my weight couldn't be that out of control; my pants were a little loose.  LMAO  I was veerrrry good and deluding myself.

christinerocks
on 5/26/15 9:45 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

OMG yes! So funny! 

I bought the capris I am wearing today a few summers back, as "incentive" to stick to my diet.  They sat at the bottom of this bin, forgotten.  So much for incentive! But thank goodness they were there for me, they fit great and I intend to wear the heck out of them now! One day these will also look like they were made by Omar the tent maker but today they look like a Godsend! 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

lcraver
on 5/26/15 9:33 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Happy Birthday!!!! And, no, 45 is definitely not old... it's the new 30!  Good for you on the tank tops and short sleeves. I personally have the hugest arms ever... really. I notice this weekend that they are getting flappier... lol. And, you know what, it is not bothering me as much as I thought it would. I mean eventually I will have surgery, but they are my badge of honor (for now, it will probably get old)!!

My long weekend was okay. I have to get out more... I get overwhelmed by housework and then I don't do it. And because I feel guilty that my house is dirty, I never do anything fun. Also, I am getting way too addicted to watching QVC. What is up with that??  I have to figure this one out... I think it is because they are all so cheerful and well, my hubby isn't.  Big lol.

My menu:

B:  Tea and SugarLeaf sweetner...was going to eat a yogurt later in morning but blech!

L:  1 oz. beef jerky and 1 string cheese

D and any S: to be determined.

I am having a tooth pulled this afternoon and I don't know what I will feel like. If it is bad, I have a packet of Unjury Chicken Soup, I may do that. Or, I may be just a big baby and just drink tea.  Of course, if I feel okay... I will probably have some talapia... easy to fix and good protein.  We will see.

Everyone have a great day!!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Dodgergirl27
on 5/26/15 10:28 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning and Happy Birthday AV!

I had a great weekend in Sedona, AZ.  Man, if you've never been I highly recommend it (it was my first time there).  I'm not sure there's a more peaceful place on earth.  The weekend was filled with some not great foods choices, some good ones, and luckily a ton of hiking, so all in all it worked out.  

Time since surgery: 16 months

B - Tilamook cheddar slice and 1 pack of fiber gourmet everything crackers

L - Thai beef salad

S - Jerky

D - Thai beef salad (I have a ton of this so you'll see it on my menu a lot this week, but I love it so it works out for me :)

W/V - On track (I was horrible with vits while away, god I suck with taking my vits whenever I'm out of my routine, I seriously have to work on that)

E - 1 hr walk today + weights at some point

Have a great (short) week everyone!

AmyDee123
on 5/26/15 10:32 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I'm glad you indulged in a healthy way.  We still need those treats and special moments to make us feel good about ourselves.

My husband and I worked on my desk we are building together this weekend.  We joined the legs and then sanded them and sealed them. We also sanded down the top (Natural edge slab we picked out of a wood yard) and filled the knot holes and joinery lines.  The kids were at my mother's so we had the whole weekend to putter around and take long walks together through Lowes.  :)

My NSV this weekend was similar to yours.  I put on my favorite shirt and the sleeves were loose!  I have HUGE arms, and am in the middle of a dreaded stall, so having something good come in the form of my arms noticeably being smaller is absolutely amazing.

Trying to break this stall, and get prepared for nothing but shakes all day.

Still waiting on insurance approval.  Pre-op diet.

B: Premier choco shake
L: Premier choco shake
D: Eye round steak with spinach salad
S: Jello with cool whip
Water 1.5 gallons
Vitamins:  done
Exercise:  30 minute walk around neighborhood with husband

Totals
Cals: 756   Carbs: 18    Protein: 109    Fat: 28

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

Most Active