weight loss

littlebit1988
on 5/23/15 11:20 am

Almost 3 weeks out, have had trouble with nausea as stated previously, but I don't see a weight loss! Have followed diet, I'm getting discouraged!

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 5/25/15 12:55 pm - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

I'm 5 months post-RNY.  My tips, if I may offer them:

-Weigh only once a week - a watched pot never boils.  The one time I weighed more often, I gained 2 pounds - stupid scale.  Really, I find there is too much variability for more than once a week weigh-ins.

- Your body is still recovering and recalibrating from anesthesia and fluid/dehydration.  My friend lost 30 pounds her first month-no such luck for me, but a steady 10-12 pounds a months adds-up quickly.  Personally, I felt so dehydrated before surgery that I probably gained 10 pounds of water that I then had to lose.

Hang in there, make some fun plans for summer, stay on track, check in with your doctor if you feel something is wrong.

Sharon

littlebit1988
on 5/25/15 3:52 pm

Thank you Sharon, you've given me hope!

rosemarymackey
on 6/9/16 12:13 am

Weight loss is a very troublesome task. Every person wants to look perfect and so keep on working hard to lose weight. I have a live example on my friend losing enormous weight in no time. I remember we met last year she was really overweight and was very depressed regarding her obesity problem. But when I met her during this year in our common friend's birthday party she totally looked amazing having a toned body. When I congratulated her and asked her about the amazing diet plan she told me that last one year was absolutely a myth, and she had a hard workout sessions, she had a proper healthy diet Plan and she added an amazing weight loss supplement seed of India weight loss which accelerated her weight reduction plan.

Most Active