What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Corrie33
on 5/22/15 11:41 am
RNY on 02/09/15
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/15 6:39 pm

Holy crap Em you look amazing. Have a safe trip.

christinerocks
on 5/21/15 11:03 pm, edited 5/21/15 11:16 pm - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Good morning all! 

I'm working from home today and making the best of this... Once I am assigned to a client I will be away from my family every week, at least 3 days /4 nights a week.  

AV I have a fitbit! It really helps incent me to be more active in my day.  I am in a few challenge groups, the point of which is to see who can get the most steps in during a work week.  I never win but I am getting better... We support each other along the way. Friend me on fitbit if you'd like to try it out: christinerocks.  Also you can link your fitbit and MFP accounts if you'd like. 

My plan for today....

time since surgery: almost 7 months

B premier shake, chocolate

S light and fit yogurt, blueberry

L 2 oz tilapia, spoon of salsa, 1/4 oz shredded RF cheese

S decaf coffee, 1T half and half 

D Shelley's Mexican Beef and Beans bake (with turkey) 

totals: 60 G protein, 14 g fat, 34 carbs - a little low on the protein so I may add a chicken slice to my afternoon snack)

E - 2 mile walk

W/V - not started yet (but coming!)

Here is my photo for today! It's actually from last Friday, my stepdaughters graduation from Purchase College.  That's me on the far left. rocking my first dress in many many moons, and several sizes smaller.  I love Gwynnie Bee! I have a looooooong way to go but I'm on my way.  And it felt good to wear a dress by choice! 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

mamata2
on 5/22/15 6:22 am

You look H-O-T!  Also, I love the smile on your face.  Isn't it wonderful how much easier to get our photo taken is?

christinerocks
on 5/22/15 8:11 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Thank you!

I have to admit I had to psych myself up for a week or two ahead of time because I am so used to hiding from the pictures. I am determined to be in all the pictures from now on, no matter how I think I look! Chances are, from now on, I'm going to look better and better, so I am sure it will get easier! I'm focusing on how happy I am and how much healthier I look in these pictures. It is a dramatic improvement in a very short time.

________

melissasue1982
on 5/22/15 6:47 am
RNY on 04/06/15

You look amazing!! LOVE the dress!!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

christinerocks
on 5/22/15 8:12 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Awwww thanks!  GwynnieBee.com is not cheap, but cheaper than buying stuff to wear only once ;-)

________

lcraver
on 5/22/15 9:25 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Great picture. Congratulations on the dress and congratulations to your step-daughter for graduating!!!  

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Emiepie
on 5/22/15 6:47 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning and happy Friday (I don't have a new photo to share this week)! Working a quick 4 hours this morning and then heading out for a long weekend (also took Tuesday off!). Going to see Avengers with the hubby right when I leave work and having time this evening with my sister so most of my menu is TBD today, most likely grilled chicken.

I love my fitbit but use the app on my phone but have used the website a time or two and it did take some getting used to. My daily goal is 10,000 steps and 5 miles-and I "might" just have a streak of meeting those goals since mid-October (don't want to "jinx" anything!). It keeps me accountable that's for sure.

Here's what I have so far for today

Time since surgery: 9 months

B: SF  latte, egg beater scramble, fruit (apple slices and berries)

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge

L: TBD

S: L&F Greek Blueberry yogurt and a 1/4 flat out with PB2

D: TBD

E: 1/2 stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals (missing lunch and dinner): Cals:555 Protein: 43 Carbs: 69 Fat:12

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lmnmbh
on 5/26/15 3:38 am

I keep seeing "Thin Addictives" on people's food choices.  Where do you get them?  I've looked for them at a couple of places, but I'm unable to find them.  I assume they are crackers?  Thanks.

Most Active