What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 5/13/15 5:24 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning!  It's chilly here in CNY; and I'm going to go on record and say that my absolute favorite option on my car is the heated seats.  At first I was like "meh", but now I use it in the AM even when it's like 60.  It's like a warm hug for your butt on a cold morning. 

First win on the board for my son's AAA team last night!  They all played so well; like aliens came down and took over their bodies.  LOL  Hopefully, they keep this momentum going so they don't get discouraged.  I did walk my two mile parking lot route at the beginning of the game...hmmm.  Maybe I'll do that again at the next game is Saturday morning.  It'll be my version of the Yankees growing mustaches!  LOL

Speaking of, do you guys have any superstitions or little things that you do for "luck"?  I always throw salt over my shoulder when I spill it, no matter where I am.  And we found an old horseshoe out in our woods, so Matt nailed above the door this past weekend; pointing up, of course.

Time since surgery:  just under 10 months

B:  coffee and a Yoplait Greek black cherry with a 1/2 serving of Fiber One chocolate cereal

S:  Click Mocha

L:  Black bean burger with a Laughing Cow wedge and a HB egg

D:  ham/cream cheese/pickle rollups and a cheese stick.  Quick, easy and yummy.

TOTALS:  Cals:  831  Protein:  75  Carbs:  63  Fat:  35

NEXT!

lcraver
on 5/13/15 5:37 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Good morning. Yay, on the win! I remember those baseball days... loved them! My grandson just started soccer... my son never played soccer but now I guess I have to like it. We were always baseball snobs...lol!

Superstitions... hmmm. As a kid, we always did the salt thing but I don't now. I would definitely do the walk thing if I was you... it's good juju any way you look at it. I know on New Years, growing up, you had to eat sauerkraut and have money in your pocket (I let that up to my Dad), in the South, its the black eye peas (and I leave that up to my husband). Its also good luck, if the 1st person who enters your house after New Years, should be a man and he has to enter the front door.  That's kinda sexist, though, isn't it?? Oh, well.

Today, my menu looks like this:

B:  Chocolate Protein Shake

L: Sandwich Wrap w/Low Carb Tortilla, Hillshire Oven Roasted Turkey, Sargento’s Ultra Thin Provolone and Mt. Olive No Sugar Added Bread and Butter Chips

S: Kosher Baby Dill Pickles and 1 oz. Terakayi Beef Jerky

D: Turkey Cheeseburger Meatlo *** Whole Green Beans

S: Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt

Totals:  Calories – 660, Protein – 72, Carbs – 49, Sugars – 29

Vitamins and Water: Started…

I hate taking vitamins...I don't know why... they don't taste terrible and it's good for me. I think it is just a rebellious nature thing and they cost so much! But, I don't slack on it, just hate it.  LOL

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

melissasue1982
on 5/12/15 10:53 pm, edited 5/13/15 1:28 am
RNY on 04/06/15

So somehow my first post ended up an exact copy of AV's post...REALLY STRANGE....come on Obesityhelp....you have ONE JOB!! haha

Anyway, I will try again.  Today is a chilly day in NH, it was raining this morning.  I knock on wood sometimes...just in case! HA

4 weeks 2 days since surgery

B: Chocolate Premier Protein

L: 1/2 cup fat free refried beans, 1/4 cup RF mexican cheese

S: Dannon L&F raspberry greek yogurt

D: 1 egg scrambles with 1/4 cup cottage cheese (mixed together before cooking, makes the egg fluffier)

Totals: Cals: 525  Protein: 69  Carbs: 33  Fat: 15

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AngryViking
on 5/13/15 7:24 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Why is your post my post?  LOL  Did I do that somehow?

melissasue1982
on 5/13/15 8:27 am
RNY on 04/06/15

WHAT THE HELL???  This is the strangest thing EVER.  I promised I posted my own menu........Im not like a weird stalker or something......

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Berryhoosier
on 5/13/15 6:08 am
RNY on 12/17/14

Just the basics today.

B: few almonds, 2 oz ham, 4 saltines

L: pimiento cheese, 5 saltines, light and fit greek

S: pistachios, orange

D: steak, mac and cheese, sauteed veg

S: skinny girl sea salt and lime popcorn

Emiepie
on 5/13/15 7:05 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Sea salt and lime popcorn sounds so yummy!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mamata2
on 5/13/15 6:28 am

Crazy morning already.  Drove to work only to have to drive home again because my husband's keys were in my purse for some odd reason.  Superstitions:  I always make a wish on 11:11 and try not to walk under ladders.

Time since surgery: 10 months

B: Coffee and McDonald's Egg White Delight

S: Atkins Cranberry Almond Bar

L: Thai Chicken Salad

S: String Cheese

D: Chicken sausage and dried chickpeas

Post workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

S: Tootsie pop

W/V: Started

E: Quick bike ride

Have a great day all!

AngryViking
on 5/12/15 11:31 pm, edited 5/12/15 11:32 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

I have driven away with the keys to my husband's car many times.  I'm not sure how that happens.  Oh wait, yes I do.  Matt's all, "here, hold these", and then he forgets.  LOL

karenp8
on 5/13/15 6:33 am - Brighton, IL

Glad to the boys won,it makes it so much more fun for them. My husband's family has to eat pickled herring New Years Eve for good luck so I always have to remember to have it in the house. I humor him and eat a bite even though it tastes terrible. Forever a peacemaker I guess?! Post op 33.5 months and weight at 120 today. On track with vitamins and fluids. Here's the food: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz chicken and 1/2 c sweet potatoes D 31/2 oz poached cod and 1/2 c sweet potatoes S 3/4 c popcorn(out of yogurt and psauyday is tomorrow). Exercise three miles at park,2.5 miles on treadmill and 25 minutes on the bike. Have a great day full of amazing choices everyone!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 506 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 401 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 234 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.