Off topic...Taco Bell coffee and arabica beans...

cabin111
on 5/12/15 8:07 pm, edited 5/12/15 8:08 pm

So Taco Bell now serves breakfast...It looks really bad.  Anyways, They are advertising Arabica bean coffee.  Has anyone tried their coffee in the last week or two.  They use to have the worst coffee I had ever tasted (years ago)...And I really mean the worst.  I had never tasted any coffee worst than Taco Bell's coffee.  Soooo...Do I spend $1.49 and try their new coffee?  I like and drink McDonald's coffee...Less bitter than most...I get a large, add my goodies, drink a few oz, get a refill, and save the rest for the next few days...All for a buck plus tax...I'm cheap.  Brian

selhard
on 5/13/15 5:57 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Oh, grasshopper, you're not cheap...you buy coffee instead of brewing your own at home and don't you know if you order a "senior coffee," McDonalds will charge you less than a dollar?  I don't know a thing about TBell coffee but when I drank a regular Starbucks coffee, it almost prompted a 911 call for help getting the world to stop spinning and, to think, people will get shots of espresso added!   

SkinnyScientist
on 5/13/15 8:28 am

-to think, people will get shots of espresso added!   

I am one of those expresso people. I used to get a triple expreso (i.e. 3 shots) in my latte...but then one day the barista started to limit me to doubles.

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

SkinnyScientist
on 5/13/15 8:26 am

I like McDonalds coffee too for the same reasons.

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

ShebasMom
on 5/13/15 7:56 pm
Revision on 07/05/16

The worst decaf coffee I've ever gotten was from Wendy's.  It was a cup of ho****er with a pkt of Sanka...Yuck! That was a couple of years ago.

Most Active
Recent Topics
A Year and a Month Out Already.
Watson · 1 replies · 28 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views