AnnyBananny
on 5/5/15 12:44 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I wish there was a LIKE button OH

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

NYMom222
on 5/4/15 11:20 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Don't worry the stall will pass. Mine started after one week and lasted 3 ½ weeks. Now I am 9 months out and in the scheme of things it wasn't worth fretting over. Stick with your plan and you will be OK

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

melissasue1982
on 5/4/15 11:23 pm
RNY on 04/06/15

Im not really "fretting", just wouldn't mind seeing some results from my sticking with my plan 100%!! HAHAHA  I am so impatient ;)  And like most people, instant gratification is always nice!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AnnyBananny
on 5/4/15 10:56 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

AV! How dare you have a meeting!

But I do too so I'm making it super fact as well.

Time since surgery: 1+ year

B: coffee with creamer, breakfast sandwich

S: Thin Addictives with Laughing Cow light, deli ham

L: egg salad with 34 degrees crackers and a granola thin and string cheese

S: Babybel and almonds

D: TJ's chicken sausage with steamed carrots

S: Yasso bar and Green Giant Baked Sweet Potato Fries (these are little veggie puffs, I spotted them at the grocery store and this will be my first try of them)

TOTALS: Calories 1420, Protein 80, Carbs 115, Fat 75

V/W: started

E: it's BodyPump night!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

gigemgarcia
on 5/4/15 11:01 pm, edited 5/4/15 11:01 pm
RNY on 12/08/14

Good morning, all!

I had quite a rough morning. There's a lot of tension in the house because of an argument that has been going on... My dog was throwing up this morning and has a gurgling stomach. She wouldn't eat or drink at breakfast time. This is after my puppy has been operated on twice in the past month... (RIP my money). I also get stress-induced hives and broke out all over... I have such an urge to just delve into some junk food, but I guess I better be good.

B: Smoothie made with frozen berries, fat-free lactose-free milk, and a few tbls. of Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt

L: Left over Chinese Chicken Chop Salad

D: Shrimp and crab veggie wraps (lettuce, cucumber, bell peppers, carrots, cabbage and avocado) with some dressing made from sriracha and mayo.

S: Probably none today... maybe some watermelon if I need it.

Hope everyone's morning is going better than mine!

Berryhoosier
on 5/4/15 11:07 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

Wow!  It sounds like it's been a rough few weeks!  Way to go for not taking your emotions out on food.  I hope your day (month) takes a turn for the better soon!

gigemgarcia
on 5/5/15 5:34 am
RNY on 12/08/14

I haven't had the urge to snack like this since three months before my surgery. Thankfully, my dietitian has me on a very strict meal plan until 6 months post-op, and since she doesn't actually explain the reasons why I'm only allowed things like chicken, veggies and fruit, I am too scared to branch out on my own because I hate to run the risk of nausea. I was surprised to see people here eating steak and pork and they are like 3-4 months out. We aren't even allowed to add red meat until 9 months!

Emiepie
on 5/5/15 12:27 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Sorry to hear about your rough morning, hope your day got better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

karenp8
on 5/4/15 11:08 pm - Brighton, IL

Another beautiful day in Illinois so Lily and I will head out in a second to do our three miles. I will do another 2.5 on the treadmill and 25 minutes on the bike. On track with fluids and vitamins and weight at 121 today. Here's the eats for today: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2oz roast beef and cheese hummus and pepper slices D 31/2 oz ground beef and 1/2 c green beans S Greek yogurt with granola. Have a great day full of good choices!

mamata2
on 5/4/15 11:27 pm

Good morning all!  Rainy day here in Wisconsin.  My morning meeting got cancelled (whoo hoo) but rescheduled for tomorrow morning (boo).  Today is my husband's Birthday and of course he requested I make a decadent dessert.  So my daughter (future pastry chef) and I made a Sacher Torte last night.  We all had a piece for breakfast this morning after we sang Happy Borthday (birthday cake breakfasts are a tradition in our house).  Well, I put the stats into MFP and the half piece I ate has a whopping 260 calories!!  I will not be having anymore of that!

Tonight will be a long night as I have two workouts to do and no time so they will happen late night.  Boo!

Time since surgery: 10 months

B: Sacher Torte and coffee

S: Thin Addictives Pistachio and Lughing Cow wedge

L: Leftover pizza 

S: Quest Bar

D: Unknown (hubbie's choice)

Post workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

E: 6 mile run (missed last night) followed by 3000m swim

W/V: Started

Totals (without dinner): Calories 860, Protein 48 (eek), Carbs 86 (eek), Fat 41

I realize my menu is horrible today!  However, I will likely be burning over 2000 calories tonight and will fit some more protein in :)

Have a great day all!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views