What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Bubbles314
on 5/4/15 4:22 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi Everybody,

Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend.  Like NYMOM I went shopping for some clothes (on sale of course).  I actually liked it.  My first shock was I ordered a pair of crop pants on QVC, not sure about there sizing or my measuring.  I measured my hips and used there chart and it said to order a 3X.  I decided that was not right and decided on an XL, if they were to tight I would wait to wear them a couple of weeks/months.  I tried them on and they fit great.  I also went bra shopping, found a couple of those finally, it was hard to find a comfortable bra for my deflated boobs.  Danskin pants were on sale and I got a couple pair of those for $7 a piece,  one the size I am now snug and an XL for in a couple months.  Also found a t-shirt for my super hero 5K walk, my family and kids are all dressing as super hero's right on down to the capes.  The sales clerk told me  they didn't have my plus size  in the shirts (her words). I went anyway and found 2 that fit, now I have to decide what superhero to be.  I am thinking "Super Aunt" the t shirt I bought has a superman logo but no words. 

I also spent a lot of time outside in the sun driving around looking at cars. 

7 months wednesday

B  3 sl bacon, coffee

L  NY strip 3oz, asparagus

D  TBD  going to Quadoba with a friend 

S  strawberry shortcake yogurt 100 cal,  jerky

Calories without dinner 383,  Prot  44

V/W  started

E  walking

Hope you all have a nice Monday

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/15 7:26 am

Late to the game today. I busted my butt this weekend planting weeding and having fun actually doing it without feeling like I am dying

This is before

This is after

It was a lot of work but so worth it. I feel really proud of myself. I hate to get dirty to. I even went out with no make up on.

B:Egg whites with ham steak

L:Stuff inside a turkey hoagie

S:Cheese and pepperoni

D:Stuffed steak with peppers and mushrooms

S:Activia black cherry greek yogurt. I think it is my favorite ever. It is only 80 calories and 8 grams of carbs. So yummy

Vitamins are in and water is almost all down. With it getting hotter I totally have to up my water. I hope everyone has a good night

Deana_
on 5/4/15 10:01 am

Time since surgery: 4 months down 61 pds

breakfast: cookie dough quest bar and hand full of raspberries

lunch: chicken and veggie soup about a half cup. Drank broth first. Polly o cheese stick

snack: 6 almonds and 7 snap pea crisps 

dinner: trader joes mahi burger and a Publix small kale salad.

63 protein. 7-800 calories. :)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views