What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

meganmcg
on 5/4/15 12:00 am

Good Morning Ladies!

I had an excellent weekend. Saturday I took a 4 hour running class called "chi running" which taught ways of running to improve energy efficiency and injury prevention. I learned so much and am excited to keep trying to implement everything I learned. Last night I went to a concert at Mohegan Sun Arena in the Poconos and saw Frankie Ballard, Thomas Rhett, and Florida Georgia Line.. It was awesome, but I didn't get home until 2am so I am taking a personal day today!! 

I'm going to try to insert a photo in here because I couldn't figure out how to do it Friday. I am on the right and this was a week ago Saturday before my first 10k!

Menu for the day:

Breakfast: Coffee with SF creamer; scrambled egg w/ cheese; 1/2 cup cottage cheese

Lunch: TBD

Dinner: Grilled chicken tenderloins with 1/2 cup cottage cheese

My menu is very undecided because I never have weekdays off!! Have a great day ladies

Emiepie
on 5/4/15 12:42 am
RNY on 08/11/14

What an awesome photo!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AnnyBananny
on 5/4/15 1:05 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Looking good!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 5/4/15 12:33 am, edited 5/4/15 12:42 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and happy Monday!

My weekend was nice, got my hair done and did a little shopping (I took my daughter with me so I got a few things that were out of my normal comfort zone-a green/white floral skirt that the mannequin was wearing CAN YOU SAY NSV!!) My hubby had to work all day yesterday and since I was craving steak I fired up the BBQ and made steak for dinner-I must say my steak salad did not disappoint.

AV I am so glad you enjoyed your bike ride and I am so with you on bugs, hate June bugs! The P3 packs are so easy aren't they???!!

Here's how my day is looking:

Time since surgery: 8+ months

B: SF Soy latte with my new salted caramel syrup and my usual egg beater scramble and fruit. I brought 1/4 of a flat-out with a tad of PB2 and sliced strawberries

S: Cranberry Thin Addictives and laughing cow wedge

L: Work has been stressful so we have been needing to get out of the office at lunch but most likely grilled chicken sonewhere

S: L&F Greek boston cream pie yogurt with a handful of granola tossed in

D: Another steak salad (lettuce, feta cheese, avocado, and a lil cherry walnut crunch salad accent, and calorie free honey dijon dressing) and PB froyo

E: 1/2 hour stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 925 Protein: 74 Carbs: 94 Fat: 30

Have great Monday's all around!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dodgergirl27
on 5/4/15 1:59 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning Everyone,

This will be quick as I'm out the door for a client meeting, but I must second Anny and everyone else, Empie, you have created a monster.  I received my Thin addictives in the mail this weekend (I bought a variety pack from Amazon) and OH. MY. GOD!  SO FREAKING GOOD.  I'm nervous having them around though b/c I could so see myself eating too many.  Thank god they come in the little individual packs so I have build in portion control!

Time since surgery" 15 months

B - Some left over thai beef salad 

L - A protein box (hard boiled egg, shredded chicken, cheese slices and some hummus, I saw them at my local sprouts and thought they looked like a good grab and go lunch option)

D - The rest of the thai beef salad

W/V - On track

E - Spin tonight

Have a great Monday and week everyone!

Emiepie
on 5/4/15 2:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Yes, the individual packs are my saving grace for sure.

NYMom222
on 5/4/15 2:10 am, edited 5/4/15 2:13 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Had a great weekend full of NSVs. Went to a self defense class at a martial arts studio Friday night. It was fun. Saturday went shopping at Marshall's  and came home with a real 2 piece bathing suit. It won't see the light of day without something over it but it is the only one I've found that gives me enough support. It is underwire and based on your bra size. Sunday I went to Soma to return some bras I bought online. The salesgirl had the idea of using an extender because I am in between sizes. It worked like a charm. I had also brought in 2 dresses in an XL. She started bringing me dresses... 2 of which I loved and ended up buying... Then I realized she never asked my size and was bringing me Larges and they fit perfectly. I was shocked because someone else thought I was a large. 

B: Premier Protein

B2:2egg over easy (breakfast meeting at diner) tea

S: coffee half and half 

L: buffalo chicken salad lettice

S: protein bar

D: broccoli soup added proteinpowder

S: popcorn?? (friend coming over)

E: trampoline 45 min 

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 5/4/15 2:36 am - Brighton, IL

I found that the salesgirls usually had a better idea of what size I was than I did. I still don't always see myself as a size small.

Capogirl
on 5/4/15 2:40 am

What a gorgeous day here in MA today.   Already 82 degrees, I'm headed outside soon to get some good old Vitamin D myself.  

B:  8 0z almond milk, 1 scoop Jay Robb Protein Powder

L:  L&F Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt

D: Probably Cottage Cheese. 

S:  SF pudding w/ 1/2 scoop protein powder

I'm two weeks out now and can start stage 4 but am waiting until my followup with the surgeon on Wednesday.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Berryhoosier
on 5/4/15 3:48 am
RNY on 12/17/14

I'm late to the game today.  My mom and I had mother's day Saturday because next week will be all about Grandma.  And of course, any excuse to have fun!  We went to a museum then to lunch and shoe shopping.  I've been stalled for about 4 weeks at 199.  I'm going back to basics and very low carb to see if I can bring that weight on down.  I guess I'm past the point where it falls off with no effort.  How sad :(  But thankfully, I'm 40-60 pounds away from goal, which is much better than 100+ away from goal!

B: Light and fit greek and 1.5 ounce assorted cheese

S: crunchy chickpeas

L: chicken salad made with greek yogurt instead of mayo, raw mini peppers and celery

S: almond butter on celery

D: grilled chicken salad (or some other grilled meat salad)

S: pistachios

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views