What are you eating today/Photo friday

Daisydoo02
on 5/1/15 12:30 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

you look awesome 3B!! Sexy in all black!!!! You had me at "lobster", I can never get enough lobster!!!

Love that you still go to the place you worked when 15 and its the same owners, that's awesome!

Daisy

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/15 10:13 pm

Thank you. I don't like to wear black anymore. I had to wear that for a trade show. I try to wear light colors on top and dark on the bottom. 

Where I used to work I was only 15 and now I am 48 and it is so funny to go back there. The owners are the kids of the parents so I always feel like they were part of my family. 

Emiepie
on 5/1/15 12:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Get to get my hair done tomorrow-so excited, just a trim and color but still :) Please excuse the bad selfie, ready for the school carnival tonight since I am working a booth for a bit.

Time since surgery: 8+ months

B: SF Soy latte and my usual egg beater scramble and fruit with a little bit of life cereal

S: Cranberry Thin Addictives and laughing cow wedge

L: Ono (wahoo) fish salad

S: L&F Greek blueberry yogurt 

D: Vanilla almond crunch quest bar (working a booth at my daughters carnival)

E: 1/2 hour stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 779 Protein: 76 Carbs: 75 Fat: 30

Have a great day/weekend

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AnnyBananny
on 5/1/15 1:01 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I love your bob! Have fun getting your hair done tomorrow. My girl always spends a lot of time massaging my scalp when she is washing my hair and it's my favorite thing....basically ever.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 5/1/15 12:43 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Thanks!! Yes, love the massage and the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. I am missing the little bit of red that I have had her add :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

christinerocks
on 5/1/15 1:12 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Hello everyone, happy Photo Friday! 

I am writing from my hair stylists chair, so I'm going to skip the photo this week ! I promise to be ready next Friday.

I'm primping and getting ready for my first day of a new job, and first day of work post surgery, on Monday! It's a beautiful day here, and I'm looking forward to being out of the salon to enjoy it. It's a big gardening weekend, mostly getting our veggies in.  We have a new yard shed coming in a few weeks so we have to empty the old one so we can demo it.  The shed is a total eye sore so I'm looking forward to getting it down (and so are our neighbors I'm sure)! 

Here's my plan for today.  

3 3/4 weeks since surgery

B - premier shake, straight up, shaken not stirred :-)

S - tall skim decaf latte 

L - 1/4 c. FF refried beans, 3/4 oz. 2% cheddar cheese 

S - 1/4 c. Part skim ricotta

D - 2 oz tilapia (not sure how - probably poached for maximum purée enjoyment!) 

totals: 69 G protein, 31 g carbs, 16 g fat, 542 calories

Water - underway; I came up way short yesterday so I am very focused on it today

exercise - 30 mins stationary bike tonight.  Hoping to get out for a walk instead, as it's beautiful, but I'm hitting the bike regardless! 

By the way I'm not in my stall yet, as the scale moved.  But my day is coming, I'm sure - and I will be ready! 

Cheers everyone, love the pictures

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

melissasue1982
on 5/1/15 3:48 am, edited 5/1/15 4:13 am
RNY on 04/06/15

LUCKY you on the scale moving!  It's been over a week for me!  I was actually "up" a pound and a half today!!  BOOOOO

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 5/1/15 12:43 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Can't wait to see the new "do"!

mamata2
on 5/1/15 2:00 am

Good morning all!  Yay it's Friday!  My day is full with meetings so I'm hoping that will keep me from grazing.  I was pleasantly surprised this morning to find the scale had gone down.  My weight loss has definitely slowed over the past few months but I'm OK with that.  I looked back at my progress in MFP and found I had lost 10 lbs over the last 3 months.  Given our extreme weight loss in the first few months after surgery these 10 lbs seem minor but before surgery 10 lbs in 3 months was hard as hell so I will still take the loss.  I have said it before, but if I am able to maintain my current loss I will be a very happy camper.

Time since surgery: 10 months tomorrow

B: SF Latte and Dunkin Wake-up wrap

S: Iced coffee and 1/2 Atkins Caramel Nut Bar

L: Quiche

S: Kay's Natural Jalapeno Honey Musturd Pretzels

Post workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

D: Chicken thighs and peas

S: Tootsie Pop

W/V: Started

E: 22m bike ride

Have a great weekend all!

Capogirl
on 5/1/15 2:04 am

It's still chillly and mostly cloudy here in MA.    I did get out for a while  yesterday with my sister, but I can't wait for it to be warmer and sunnier soon.  

11 Days out today.

B:  Premier Protein Shake

L:  Dannon L&F Greek Strawberry Cheesecake

D:  1/2 C Baked Potato Soup (whipped in blender)

S:  SF Jello Pudding w/ 1/2 scoop Jay Robb Protein Powder

Calories: 490, Protein 60, Carbs 33 Fat 15

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 391 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 403 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?