What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

christinerocks
on 5/9/15 6:22 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

MelissaSue is one of our fellow posters, and she posted a few links on Thursday showing how to make cheese crisps.  Here they are:

Parmesan Crisps

Cheddar Cheese and Green Onion crisps

they sound delish!  Thin Addictives are crackers you buy in a store.  I haven't tried them yet (not allowed yet, as I'm only 5 weeks from surgery).  But google them and you'll get some info.  

Good luck! 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

brenda_m
on 5/9/15 7:05 am - Renick, WV

Thanks so much!!!

Emiepie
on 5/9/15 8:42 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I think I may have started the thin addictive rage! They come in several flavors but basically a crisp thin almond "toast" that I spread with a laughing cow cheese wedge. I find them at grocery stores and now at walmart. Usually found around the biscotti items.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 5/8/15 7:20 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning!

I hope working the concession stand goes quick and painless. I myself, have some rain today (we need it soo much!) so I got to wear my boots today so it's a great day.  Glad you're enjoying the new snack. Nothing too exciting planned for the weekend but I hope everyone has a nice Mother's Day.

My pic is from the other day wearing my new outfit my daughter picked out for me :)

Time since surgery: 8+ months

B: SF Soy latte,egg beater scramble, 1/4 flat-out with some PB2 and fruit

S: Cranberry Thin Addictives and laughing cow wedge

L: Grilled chicken 

S: L&F Greek cherry chocolate yogurt, 1/4 flat-out with dab of PB2

D: Steak salad

E: 1/2 hour stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 895 Protein: 76 Carbs: 79 Fat: 37

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

karenp8
on 5/8/15 7:47 am - Brighton, IL

Cloudy with rain to come here in Illinois so Lily and I have already done our three miles at the park. I will do another 2.5 on the treadmill and 25 minutes on the bike at some point today. We are going to my mother in laws for Mothers Day and taking rotisserie chicken for lunch. My youngest comes home from college for good today when he finishes his finals. Graduation is next Sunday and the job search is on for real now. Post op 33 months and weight at 118.2 today. On track with vitamins and fluids and here's the eats: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz leftover shrimp and 1/2 c sweet potatoes D 1 c ham and beans S Greek yogurt(key lime) with granola. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Dodgergirl27
on 5/8/15 8:08 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Happy Friday Everyone!

It's been an INSANE week for me and if I can just get through to lunch today I'll be ok :)  My photo this week is my little mini non scale victory.  I wore shorts over the weekend.  In public!  I don't think I've felt comfortable doing that since college, so it was a pretty big deal for me.  Don't get me wrong, hanging inner thigh skin will be keeping me out of any daisy dukes, but still, I was pretty pumped.  I also have a ton of fake tanner on, lol

Time since surger: 15 months

B - String cheese and Fiber gourmet everything crackers

L - Work lunch at a mexican place, tbd

D - Indian food with friends, I'll get chicken tikka masala

W/V - On track

E - None planned

Have a great weekend everyone!

AnnyBananny
on 5/8/15 8:13 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

DG! You look AWESOME! You should SO be rocking dresses ALL THE TIME! Your legs look fantastic!

PS. wish I could find shorts I like! I have short legs and a long body and I seem to never be able to find a length of shorts that I like!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Ocalasam
on 5/8/15 8:21 am
RNY on 12/18/12

Your picture looks great and you look great.  I am only 5 feet tall, so even though I am a size XS and can shop in the children's department, my legs don't look good enough to wear shorts.  I rock some bermudas though!  I need to start using the self tanner too.  It's hard being thin, but having body image issues in Florida!!!

Dodgergirl27
on 5/8/15 11:04 am
RNY on 01/22/14

I feel your pain...my batwings and inner thigh skin make summers tough in So Cal....I can fake it somewhat in clothes, but everything has to be just the right fit :)  Also, self tanner (which I have a love hate relationship with) is a must as well. Since my pasty Irish skin refuses to take on color....

AnnyBananny
on 5/8/15 12:15 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

OMG, the other day I was at my sister's babysitting my nieces and a little neighbor girl was playing with the Goose in the back yard. The neighbor is 5 and LOVES me like crazy so she was sort of hanging on me a bit and then she was like squeezing my arms telling me how she does that to her teacher and the teacher loves it but my arm is so much "squishier" than her teachers! OMG! I almost died laughing! especially because I was so proud of how I'm sort of getting some bicep definition with my weight trainer - but definitely have the batwing look.....

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Most Active
Recent Topics
A Year and a Month Out Already.
Watson · 1 replies · 27 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views