What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

mschwab
on 5/8/15 3:44 pm
RNY on 11/21/14

You look gorgeous!!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/15 5:39 am

Looking great Anny.

NYMom222
on 5/8/15 6:14 am
RNY on 07/23/14

AV think of the concession stand as a sauna... good for your weight loss! LOL...Not sure of the weather forcast this weekend here in Chicagoland, but I scrambled in my travels the two days before I left to buy shorts and capris. I bought one pair of shorts I loved by Lee at Walmart....denim bermudas, and bought a pair of capris at Costco, Gloria Vanderbilt's that work. They are more like crops, but have the adjustment at the side/bottom where you can ruch them and make them shorter... being tall (5'11") capris and shorts can be a challenge to look right.

Food - I really have no idea what I am eating all day, except I am starting my day with a protein drink :) Oh and BTW... resisted the pretzels in the car yesterday, and arrived in time for dinner, so I was able to have chicken and veggies, homemade baked sweet potato fries - no eating out. I was happy about that with 2 days on the road.

Exercise - Did about 20 minutes of stretching exercises already, and babysitting for 3 hours chasing a 2 year old... :)

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

AnnyBananny
on 5/8/15 8:11 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Have fun with the little guy, you'll surely get a millions steps in LOL!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 5/8/15 1:25 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Kudos for skipping the pretzels. I caved and ate a small bag of goldfish crackers at my meeting yesteday-I picked the smaller pack of flavor blasted ones that had the most protein though :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

melissasue1982
on 5/8/15 6:18 am
RNY on 04/06/15

We have baseball for my daughter tonight and Saturday afternoon.  I love baseball, so its cool! ;)  I reminded my daughter that Mother's Day is Sunday, she is with her father this weekend, so I should be getting her that day.  She made it crystal clear that she didnt want to see me that day and would rather spend the day with her Father.   FINE.....whatever!  If I make her spend the day she will just be *****y and a jerk the day anyway.  UGH Why do teenagers have to suck so much??? (well she is 12, but still)

32 days since surgery

B: Premier protein

L: 2 oz 97% lean ground turkey with a little avocado cooked in it

S: Dannon L&F Raspberry greek yogurt

D: TBD have to get the boys from daycare then go right to the baseball game, the boys are all set for dinner.  But I didnt plan for me, I may be eating after the game

Totals (w/o dinner) Cals: 330  Protein: 55  Carbs: 14  Fat: 8

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

mamata2
on 5/8/15 6:26 am

I'm sorry about your daughter.  Go get a mani/pedi and pamper yourself for raising a human being!!  

Ocalasam
on 5/8/15 6:55 am
RNY on 12/18/12

Ages 12-15 are the worst.  I was HORRIBLE at that age.  I have two daughters (5 and 7).  Things are going to get real soon enough and I am scared to death.  My kids worship the ground I walk on right now.  What will I do without a fan club????  I am told these years prepare you for them leaving the house when they are 18.  You will both be ready then.  I can't imagine that now, but older, wiser friends have concurred.

melissasue1982
on 5/7/15 11:58 pm, edited 5/7/15 11:58 pm
RNY on 04/06/15

I wasn't "horrible" at that age, but I do remember a few times I said something insensitive to my Mom, and I still feel bad about those times!  When my daughter is being a crap head I always want to call my Mom and apologize! LOL  I have done it a few times also, she just says....you were NOT that bad Melissa....really! HAHAHA

I have 2 teenage girls in the house now, well 14 and 12.  And then we have a 4 year old boy and a 20 month old boy!!  We have tough ages all around! LOL

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

christinerocks
on 5/8/15 6:59 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Awwww that sucks. It will pass, but it doesn't make it any easier.  FWIW my step kids (22 and 17) live with my husband and me now, but we have always pretty much insisted they be with their mom on Mother's Day. We can't force them - they are old enough to make their own adult choices now - but I am reasoning with them.  My stepdaughter has a final exam for college on Monday, her last final ever (graduating next week, if she passes!).  She has a somewhat legit reason to be home on Sunday but I warned her that if she skips visiting her mom, we will take away the car keys so she can "study all day".  She and her brother are now going to brunch with their mother and then coming back so Cassie can study for her final. :-) 

Hang in there a few more years! 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

Most Active
Recent Topics
A Year and a Month Out Already.
Watson · 1 replies · 28 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views