What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 5/8/15 5:10 am, edited 5/8/15 7:06 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning ladies, and welcome to photo Friday!  Settle down, I'm not posting any pictures of myself.  LOL  I want to see all of your bright shiny faces as we slide into the weekend.  It's supposed to be HOT here; like 90 hot.  Aannnnd, I have to work the concession stand during my son's game tomorrow afternoon.  That'll be nice; all cramped and steamy.  I'll also come out of there smelling like a deep fryer, so I got that going for me, too.  Who's got better weekend plans than me?  Nobody!  LOL

So, the THINaddicitves/Laughing Cow combo is officially my new favorite snack.  I want to buy all the boxes.  I just love this post for all the ideas we throw in the mix. 

Time since surgery:  9+ months

B:  coffee and a Friendship Fit to Go 4% w/2TB of Polaner SF + Fiber strawberry jelly

S:  *cue angels singing*  Pistachio THINaddictives w/a wedge of Laughing Cow

L:  Cranberry Feta Walnut chicken salad and Fiber Gourmet wheat thinables.

D:  We'll be at the ball field tonight, too, so I'll probably pick off the eventual "Home Run Special" my husband and son will be eating.  Or not.  I'm very indecisive.  LOL

Totals (w/o dinner):  Cals:  655 Protein:  50  Carbs:  59  Fat:  33

Have a great day my friends!

AnnyBananny
on 5/7/15 10:53 pm, edited 5/7/15 11:09 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning, good morning! AV, the concessions stand sounds rough, but think how much easier it will be tomorrow than it was last summer - you'll be so much less uncomfortable, it might surprise you!

Here's my work bathroom mirror selfie for the day. This is the kind of top that would have been a complete tent when I was bigger, but I always loved the look. I saw this particular one at my favorite Ross like 2 months ago, tried it on, loved it, but it was like $35, which is just far too expensive for Ross LOL. But last night I stopped there on a whim and it was on the clearance rack for $20 (still expensive for Ross, damnit!), so I made it my own.

Please also note the super cute sandals I'm wearing - DCGirl gave them to me! Her FEET have lost weight (ok, mine got less wide, but she went from a 9 to an 8, maybe even smaller, how did that happen?!) so I was the luck recipient of two pairs of adorable sandals and some Crocs (not ugly Crocs, but Crocs that are perfect for wearing in the rain and are sooo comfy).

Time since surgery: 1 year +

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, breakfast sandwich

S: Thin Addictives and Laughing Cow Light

L: egg salad, 34 degrees crackers, string cheese

S: turkey stick

This is where my menu gets up in the air. Mr. Ikea and I are going to a fundraiser for my old library so I'm uncertain what's going to be available. There will be a protein bar in my purse, just in case!

TOTALS (so far): Calories 723, Protein 53, Carbs 55, Fat 35 (leaving me 800+ cals for the fundraiser which god only knows should be plenty or I might die)

V/W: started

E: walked again this morning, once again I'm still super sore from squats and shoulder presses and it was gorgeous, so I opted for a walk in the neighborhood

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

NYMom222
on 5/8/15 6:06 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Adorable! We don't have Ross out in NY, but I am here in Chicagoland right now, so I should check if they have any here. My feet have gotten thinner, but not smaller at this point. I was hoping for smaller as I am a size 12... still have gotten lots of new shoes too...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

mamata2
on 5/8/15 6:28 am

You look marvelous!  My feet went down a 1/2 size.  I have a ton of sz 9 shoes that are way too big now :(

melissasue1982
on 5/8/15 6:29 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Oh I love your outfit!!  I still can't even imagine buying clothes I actually LIKE, not just putting on anything that fits!!! 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AnnyBananny
on 5/8/15 8:11 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

OMG, Melissa! Just wait, shopping and getting dressed is seriously fun for me now! 

While losing it was a little boring because it didn't make sense to buy much - but I did Gwynnie Bee, which was basically like Christmas every time a package arrive.

But now that I've stabilized in size my closest is growing. I've been trying to cultivate a "look" though so I'm pretty particular about what I buy, especially when it comes to work clothes and it's so fun!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

melissasue1982
on 5/8/15 11:58 am
RNY on 04/06/15

My husband says we are IN TROUBLE when I can shop at any store I want to! LOL

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

christinerocks
on 5/8/15 7:01 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Adorable outfit, from head to toe! And yes you sure can rock that look now! 

Dodgergirl27
on 5/8/15 10:57 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Anny, I love the top & shoes!  Also, I agree, I used to try and rock that look but it just looked tentish when I was MO, now not so much.  The whole outfit is awesome and you look totally ready to rock the weekend!

Emiepie
on 5/8/15 1:23 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

How adorable are you!?!?!?!?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 232 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.