What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 5/7/15 5:43 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good morning all!  Guess what!  I found the Thinaddictives at Wegmans last night.  It was like the clouds parted and a heavenly light shined down upon the box.  LOL  However, the cranberry ones I really wanted to try were sold out.  So, I got me a box of the pistachio and it's my planned AM snack.  I had to do some juggling to make it fit to my liking, but I did it.  Yay!  They also had a mango coconut flavor; anybody tried that one?

Time since surgery:  9+ months

B:  coffee and a Special K sausage/egg/cheese flatbread sandwich

S:  pistachio almond thinaddictives with a Laughing Cow wedge

L:  cranberry feta walnut chicken salad and a cheese stick

D:  Starkist sweet and spicy tuna on rosemary parmesan cheese crisps.  You guys, these cheese crisps (from Kitchen Table Bakers) are so good and the perfect "cracker" vehicle for tuna/egg/chicken salad.  3 big crisps for 80 calories and 7 gms protein.

E:  I did my two miles at the ball field yesterday, but today we have a go and see it for Scouts so nada.  We're going to a fire station for an EMT demonstration.  Mmmm...firemen.  Wait, what was I talking about?

TOTALS:  Cals:  885  Protein:  70  Carbs:  52  Fat:  44

Have a great day!

mamata2
on 5/7/15 5:57 am

Mmmm...firemen!  Don't make me drool AV!  

Good morning, yesterday was good.  Today is lots of meetings and hopefully I can get more water in.  I have been taking drinks with me to meetings but I can't always seem to keep them full.  I may need to look into a bigger bottle.

B: SF Latte and Chocolate Chip Cookie (someone's bday)

S: Steel oats with dried cherries

L: Chicken breast, string cheese and dried chickpeas

S: Happy Hour Light Frap

D: Cheeseburger no bun

Post workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

S: String Cheese

W/V: Started

E: 90 min spin

No time for totals!  Gotta run to a meeting 

NYMom222
on 5/7/15 5:58 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Love thin addictives Cranberry is my favorite. On the road about to leave the Hampton Inn in Ckearfield PA on my way to Chicago. My nephew is with me, he and my son are going to have some cousin time and I get a bonus visit with the grandbaby. Say a prayer for me eating on the road is hard. Why are pretzels the perfect road snack? Ate a few bites if egg this AM. And a few bites oatmeal. Not feeling it so I took 2 hard boiled eggs for the Road and made myself a big iced coffee. 

B: ¼ c scrambled egg. ¼ c oatmeal

S: iced coffee, 2 hard boiled eggs

L: premier protein

S: protein bar and yes pretzels 

D:?? We will be stopping. 

E: running to the bathroom at rest stops.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

christinerocks
on 5/7/15 6:51 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

May you Travel Safely... And pretzel free! :-). 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

melissasue1982
on 5/7/15 6:35 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I saw a recipe to make those cheese crisps!  I am going to try it, I miss crunchy foods :)

4 weeks 3 days since surgery

B: Premier protein

L: 2 turkey meatballs 1/4cup ricotta bake

S: Dannon L&F greek toasted coconut yogurt

D: 2 oz ground turkey and 1/4 avocado (made into a burger and cooked on the grill), with 1 oz light cheese

E: Already went for my walk this morning before work.  Water and vitamins already started and going down great

Totals: Cals: 609  Protein: 78  Carbs: 25  Fat: 25

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

christinerocks
on 5/7/15 6:52 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Oh goodness I miss crunch too! Is the recipe online? I will google for it...

________

melissasue1982
on 5/7/15 6:57 am
RNY on 04/06/15

They look super easy to make!  Here one recipe cheese-and-green-onion-chips and here is another parmesan-crisps and a "taco shell" made from cheese low-carb-taco-shells

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

christinerocks
on 5/7/15 6:50 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Did someone say firemen?  Oh, wait... Yeah, I'm here to tell you my plan for today. Right! 

Working from home again today, which is lovely but also sedentary.  I plan to get up and just walk around the yard and the house every hour (when I'm not in a meeting) just to get some steps.  

Some good news to share today: I am equal to my wedding day weight, from 10 years ago - just ahead of my anniversary (next week)!  I returned from my honeymoon 17 pounds heavier (2 weeks in Italy, but still, that's ridiculous)... So I'm officially the lowest weight I've been in over 10 years! I am thrilled.  My husband met me when I was right around 200 pounds... Boy he's in for a surprise this year! 

Anyway, this is my plan for today.

Time since RNY: just over 1 month

B - 1 egg, 2% cheddar cheese

S - unjury Chicken Soup

L - 2 oz pot roast (left overs) 

S - mini baby bel 

D - 2 oz balsamic pork loin (crockpot), 2T mashed cauliflower 

E - 20 minute Zumba workout (from YouTube, just to try it).  But now I'm tempted to go walk past a firehouse too... LOL

w/V - underway

Totals:  540 cals, 74 prot, 4 carb, 24 fat

Have a great day!  

Christine

________

Capogirl
on 5/7/15 6:59 am

What is about firemen?  We all drool over them.  I come from a family of fire and policemen, my sister is married to a cop and daughter's boyfriend and neices fiance are also in the process of becoming cops.  There is something about a man in uniform. 

Anyway... had my surgeon and NUT visit yesterday and am cleared for stage 4 foods.  However, I had a terrible case of reflux yesterday and no sleep the night before because of it, so I'm going easy into the next phase.

B:  Premier Protein Shake

L:  L&F Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt

D: 2 slices of deli ham and 1 Laughing Cow Light wedge

S:  Sugar Free Jello Pudding

Still having trouble getting all my water, was told not to drink 3 hours before bedtime as that may have attributed to my reflux issue.   I've been drinking more G2 and less water and it seemed to help so far.

karenp8
on 5/7/15 7:09 am - Brighton, IL

When I met my hubby he was a fireman! So have to love those firemen. I had had my apartment burn down while I was gone for a weekend and he helped me look through it for anything that was saveable. Sadly there wasn't much but I got him out of the deaol so it all worked out in the end. He bought me the best Mothers Day present--a Vegetti. Now I can make non pasta pasta when everyone else has the real stuff. Lily and I did three miles at the park already and I will do 2.5 more on the treadmill and 25 minutes on the bike this afternoon. On track with vitamins and fluids and weight at 120.8 today. Finally my legs are not glaringly white and I am truly amazed. First summer I have not looked like something that has no eyes and lives in a cave! Here's the food plan: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz yummy shrimp left from last night and 1/2 c sweet potatoes D 31/2 oz rib eye with mushrooms and 1/2 c sweet potatoes S Greek yogurt with granola for crunch. Have a great day full of good choices everyone!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 399 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 419 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 231 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 121 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.