Warning! Women issues... Looking for advice

SkinnyScientist
on 5/6/15 6:49 am

I dont know about the IUD stopping the bleeding

But, from my experience, take the birth control thing seriously. No one talked to me about this, it didnt occur to me. I guess they werent too worried about preganncy since I have PCOS.

So Groomy and I decided to use condoms. BAD choice. We have had breaks, we have had them "slip off" when "pulling out" and "other interesting positions".

Our GI tracts are re-arranged and oral absorption profiles are different. Taking morning after pills orally likely will not be as effective.

Which lead to me taking several in a unique way taught as "alternative administration mechanisms" in pharmacy textbooks and patents (i.e. I shoved about 3 morning after pills up my cooter and was propped up on my back, butt on the floor, feet in the hair against the wall for like 60 minutes (not cool)). Funny as hell now. Not funny at all at the time...

So to save you pride, sanity, and your health...get an IUD, the patch or SOMETHING if EITHER you or your mate are sloppy with condoms.  

JUst advice from a gal who has been "there."

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Navychic
on 5/6/15 10:08 am
RNY on 02/09/15

LOL, Skinny You always make me laugh!!   

I also got an IUD just prior to WLS.  I only have one four yr old, but he was a c-section due to complications.  But anyways having the IUD actually put in was painful (not like scream your head off pain, but definitely white knuckle till it was over, and gasp for breath pain... and the doc said "Ill bet you've never had a vaginal birth have you..." But my cycles have almost ended only spot erratically now.

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
A Year and a Month Out Already.
Watson · 1 replies · 28 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views