I finally could eat chicken!

Rjoy
on 4/21/15 12:03 pm

I know not a big deal to anyone but me but I feel pretty good about it.  I diced up chicken very small and mixed it with sf applesauce.  Yay finally getting the hang of eating this way little by little.  

christinerocks
on 4/21/15 9:09 pm - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Congrats! I'm a lot newer than you to this, but I feel like this every day.  Look at me, I set chicken! Or, an egg! This is a brand new life and every step is a big one. It's fun to share your successes, big and small. Good luck

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

Cassandra B.
on 4/21/15 9:48 pm - Alexandria, VA

Stay determined, and focused on your goals.  You'll do very well.

Keep up the good work!

Stay blessed and always encouraged.

Cassandra B. (www.tallnsassy.net or www.tallnsassy.com)

RNY in 2008 by Dr. Amir Moazzez (INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital, VA)

Rjoy
on 4/23/15 3:59 am

Thank you!  I try to follow the rules and do what my Dr says.  I haven't had any problems so far and feel like I am losing pretty good so far.  All of you have thoughtful words and I soak it up as I don't have a lot to share my WLS story with.  Thanks!  :) 

melissasue1982
on 4/21/15 11:02 pm
RNY on 04/06/15

Last night I made egg salad with greek yogurt!  I was like HOLY HECK I just ate an egg!! HAHAHA  It was pretty exciting :)

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Rjoy
on 4/23/15 3:50 am

Thank you and congrats to you too!  I know its the little things that make us happy :)  I verily eat anymore and usually when I do, it feels like its stuck so I eat cautiously.  lol  That is totally new to me too.  :)

Cassandra B.
on 4/21/15 9:47 pm - Alexandria, VA

You go girl...get that chicken!

I'm very happy for you. You've accomplished a lot, and are on a wonderful WL journey.

Continued success to you...enjoy that chicken!

Stay blessed and always encouraged.

Cassandra B. (www.tallnsassy.net or www.tallnsassy.com)

RNY in 2008 by Dr. Amir Moazzez (INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital, VA)

Rjoy
on 4/23/15 3:53 am

Thank you!  When I was on the full liquid diet, all I thought about was how I was going to eat this or that.  But now that I am on pureed foods, I don't have those cravings so much anymore and fearful to eat some things because I don't like the stuck feeling in my throat. 

Continued success to you as well!  :) 

selhard
on 4/21/15 10:37 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Good job...other ideas for your diced-up chicken:  au jus sold next to ketchup, a dollop of mayo, or a drizzle of lemon juice.  My favorite is the lemon juice because of the flavor and it is lowest in calories.

Rjoy
on 4/23/15 3:55 am

Thank you!  I will have to try that, we bought a roasted chicken and I tried to eat a little of the juicy dark meat.  It was good but filled up on a couple of teaspoons.  This WLS journey is wonderful :)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 398 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 221 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 117 views
Recent Topics