4 days after surgery

Chilipepper
on 4/18/15 10:31 pm

What you are experiencing is completely normal.  Don't ever feel embarrassed to ask for help here. We all have been through situations in our lives. Water bottle is a great idea.  Also I have heard to reach with a heavy washcloth. Use to tongs like you use on the grill. It will grip the rag and you will have better control. 

It gets a lot easier.  Just hang on during these first two weeks. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

momx3
on 4/18/15 10:52 pm

Thank you! I have realized that now. It's been such a long ride to get where I am and the only people that get that are those that have been threw it! My mil came to visit all she could talk about is telling everyone- even though I begged her that this is personal. Please don't! All she kept saying was how she couldn't wait to cut up my clothes etc then topper of night .. Went to take my pain meds and she says can I measure you????really?!?!? That's what I want here a few days after surgery with my drain hanging out and in extreme pain! Omg no compassion for what I went threw! Zero! My surgery was complicated took close to 8-9 hours still fuzzy on details but was complicated by a previous surgery... Anyway home. Looking forward to future but not with her lovely comments!

thanks all

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 398 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 221 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 117 views