What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Bubbles314
on 4/15/15 1:14 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi,

It is suppose to get up to 68 this afternoon, then get cloudy tonight and the rain begins.  I don't shuttle kids around.

I read romance novels, right now I am reading a series from Jude Deveraux.  Actually, two different series, one about a group of FBI, Krewe of Hunters they investigate paranormal/homicide/kidnappings.  The other about a small town of Edilean, that people come back to or leave and strange this happen.  I also read anything that interests me.

6.5 months

B  sl of toast, peanut butter, 2 sl t bacon, coffee

L  3oz  pork chop

D  2' sl of french bread, pork chop 3oz  I didn't eat the whole piece of bread yesterday but I did add it for Dr sake, last day for wheat

S  more chicken or jerky if I need a snack

Cal  866,  Prot  69,  Carbs  62

V/W  started

E  walking maybe.  I don't know how to explain this but my body feels tired, from the 5k saturday and the two hours of bending and walking on sunday when I got in over 15000 steps.

Have a great day all

Bubbles314
on 4/15/15 1:23 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Just want to make a correction.  For dinner I am having a 2" slice of bread not 2 foot. lol

NYMom222
on 4/15/15 10:54 am
RNY on 07/23/14

You can edit your posts if you hit 'more' button. It's in the drop down list.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Dodgergirl27
on 4/15/15 2:38 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning Everyone,

So funny you talk about over scheduling, I was just complaining about this to a friend last night.  I don't think I've had a night "in" in forever.  I keep planning them (esp. during the weekends) and then stuff comes up and I get dragged out.  I'm just bad a saying no, I get ropped into things all the time, it's something I need to work on :)

I'm currently reading 1000 Splendid Suns (and by currently reading I mean I've down loaded to my kindle, so I can't give any sort of book review yet).  I love to read and I love to read a variety of things.  I've read Fault in Our Stars and it was heart wrenching.  Anny has turned me onto Rainbow Rowell (both the YA and the chic lit stuff) and I love her books now too.  I'm also not opposed to a good US Weekly when I'm getting my hair done :)  Basically I like to read and I'll read anything....

Time since surgery: 14.75 months

B - 2 string cheeses

S - 100 cal walnut/almond pack

L - TBD (it's a work lunch day so i'm going to encourage Jimmy John's again, the lettuce wrap "unwich" is always a good and filling option for me)

D - The last of my tikka masala leftovers with cucumbers and bell pepper

W/V - On track

E - I really want to get a 30 min kickboxing session in before I go out at 7 tonight, so I'm going to hustle and try and make it happen.  I haven't had the energy to get up early and work out and it's starting to effect my workouts :(

Have a great day everyone!

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/15 8:34 am

I know I am very late to the game. I wanted to post at the end of the day to say what I have eaten. I don't always eat what I write early in the morning. I am not reading anything right now. I can not focus. I do love to read though. I have to say I do not miss the running around with my kids taking them from here to there. I do miss them not that though.

B:Cheese omelet could only eat one egg of it. Coffee with creamer

S:Coffee

L:I was at Costco and I ate part of a hot dog with no roll I had a piece of cheese and two olives

S:Sugar-free hot cocoa

D:Chicken sausage ricotta bake.

Vitamins are in and water is going down. I am going to a jewelry demo tonight so I made sure to eat before. 

Exercise was cleaning. Doing some yard work.

Have a good evening 

NYMom222
on 4/15/15 10:58 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I don't always eat exactly what I write down... that's OK, I like it because it makes me think about what I have food-wise and what my day is like, so no surprises. No "I don't know what to eat." Love the Costco- a piece of cheese and 2 olives... haha those samples are so good.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/15 10:20 pm

I love Costco. Usually when I go I take a large coffee with me so I am not tempted. Yesterday I did have a coffee and drank it. Then I ate a couple of samples as my lunch. I had this planned so I didn't feel bad. One thing was good it was pretty much all proteins they were giving out. 

Around the holidays it can be quite tempting with all of the fancy snacks they have. 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 398 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 221 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 117 views
Recent Topics