revision and scared!

shellibeanz
on 4/13/15 10:00 am

I am in Georgia. I have had many MSN complications since my original  surgery. I need a duodenal flap revision and a bariatric  revision and I'm scared. The original surgery...weightless was very successful however I can't eat most protein and starches becacause it gets stuck and I have to purge because it won't move through my stomach. I'm not lazy and want to feel better bit this is a problem. My surgery was 7 years ago...i compensate  and could have had a good law suit but being skinny was more important so I purged food to be skinny....at the time it almostade me anoxerexic because it hurt to eat. I have over come that now bit I'm still afraid to eat most foods...basically because fibrous food and white meat hurts.....bread no problem..bad new! Pizza is my only food I can eat without worry of purging. ...i need out of this cycle and I want help! Any revision doctors in GA that can help? I need help

Kathyjs
on 4/13/15 10:35 pm

Who told you that you need surgery? I doubt any of us can help as this is strange that you can eat 'bad' things but not what you should . I am a 12 year vet and never heard of this. I say this with kindness, I think you need help. I hope you can get it

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 390 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics