What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

TracyLynn2BThin
on 4/8/15 11:20 am

I guess everyone does this in the morning on what they "plan" to eat. I am new at posting and learning. Since my father was hospitalized for a major brain bleed a little over 3 weeks ago, I wake up and go to the hospital to be with him first thing in the morning. They don't have wifi at the hospital but he is being transferred to a nursing home tomorrow and I hope they have it there. Tomorrow is going to be very hard. I am hoping he can possibly get well enough to do some rehab and hopefully get to where he can at least transfer with my assistance so he can come home. I moved back home to help take care of him and my mom 5 years ago. I signed up for the gym membership in January when they had a special and today I actually went there after feeding my dad lunch!!!  I know- about time!

B1- Chike Protein Coffee 

B2- L&F Greek Yogurt Salted Caramel

Lunch- Quest Strawberry Cheese Cake & String Cheese 

Dinner- Daisy 2% Cottage Cheese 1/2 cup  and iceberg lettuce with Skinny girl basalmic vinegar dressing 4 TBSP

Snack- Kashi Chewy Granola Bar-Honey Almond Flax    W/V- All done with both   Exercise- 1 hour on treadmill

Calories- 680  Carb- 68g  Fat-17.5g  Protein-79g

♠ RNY 7/07/14 HW 320/CW 143.4 (09/23/2015) GW 150 ♠

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 390 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?