What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 4/7/15 10:13 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday; it's all downhill from here, folks!  LOL  I'm feeling good today because my son's baseball practices begin tonight (love baseball!) and tomorrow I get to leave work early so we can begin the annual Brennan Family NYC Trip!  Well, this is only the second year, but we're in the process of making it a tradition.  Everyone send a little weather mojo my way so we don't get rained out.  LOL

Hey, has anyone been in Macy's lately?  OMG, I went there last Friday to get an Easter outfit and there were a **** ton (actual measurement) of pretty pretty dresses on the racks.  I went home with three, but I could've easily bought 10.  Ugh, just thinking about it makes me want to go back and get the yellow one with the belt.  And the navy lace, too.  LOL

Time since surgery:  8 months, 3 weeks

B:  coffee and a Yoplait Greek in apple pie

S:  Golden Delicious apple with some sharp cheddar

L:  leftover ham and leftover deviled eggs.  I made my own Easter dinner on Monday because I NEED these leftovers in my life.  LOL

D:  more leftover ham, this time on Sara Lee Delightful whole wheat with sliced cheese. 

TOTALS:  Cals: 854  Protein:  66  Carbs:  68  Fat:  40

Who's next?

Berryhoosier
on 4/7/15 10:41 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

I'm waving my fingers and sending sunny and 70 degrees your way.  lol.  I LOVE dresses.  I loved them before surgery, but they are my go to now.  I've started hitting up Ross and Old Navy for dresses $20 and under.  I don't even have any pants right now.  Casual dresses work for any occasion and they last for a larger range of pounds than pants.  Sounds like I need to head to Macy's!

B:  coffee, cheese, fiber one chocolate 80

L: quinoa, steak, veggies   (Baby shower with mini-cupcakes at lunch today.  I'm going to keep reminding myself that they are pretty but don't taste as good as they look!)

S: premier protein ready to drink

D: taco soup

S: 100 cal popcorn

Water - need to do better with this

Vits - started

Ex: Yoga at 7 if I get everything done before then

mamata2
on 4/7/15 10:51 pm

I love Old Navy!!

mamata2
on 4/7/15 10:50 pm

Good morning all!  Thanks AV, I will definitely be stopping by Macy's this weekend.  The dress I was going to wear to the Gala next weekend is now too big (yippee) and I need to find a new one on the cheap!  Yay to baseball season!  I love to watch baseball but my boy is a lacrosse fanatic.  Spring season practices started on Monday (yay!).  Daughter has swim try-outs this week and is hoping to make team.  If she does I will be in non-stop chauffer mode for the next 2 months.

Yesterday I got some great news!  I was offered and accepted a new job.  I have only been at my current position for about 4 months but I knew after a week here it was not a good fit.  Right when I had given up and decided to suck it up and make the best of a bad situation the new position came through.  Isn't that always the case?  Anyway, I start April 20th and I could not be more excited!  I think I may need a few new dresses to celebrate ;)

Oh, quick funny story.  No one at my present job knows I had surgery (no reason to tell them) but yesterday I was talking to one of my few friends here and I finally told her.  She looked at me and said "You don't look like you could ever be that big."  I thought it was a strange comment, but I was thrilled anyway.  Hopefully that means I carry my new self like its just always been this way.  I also attribute it to never showing my batwings!!

Time since surgery: 9 months

B: SF Starbucks Caramel Mocha (out of Nespresso capsules) and Kind PB & Chocolate Bar

S: Coffee

L: Starbucks Fruit and Cheese Bistro Box (see a theme developing, lol)

S: 1/2 Quest Bar

Post workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

D: Chicken and corn

W/V: Started

E: 3 mile run

Totals: Calories 1005, Protein 79, Carb 73, Fat 50

Have a great day all!

TanyaRN
on 4/7/15 10:58 pm - Palm Bay, FL

I get that all the time "you don't look like you were ever that big", til I show them a picture and their jaws drop

AngryViking
on 4/7/15 11:00 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

OMG, congratulations on the new job!  That's great news!

mamata2
on 4/8/15 1:54 am

Thank you!  I am beyond happy!

Dcgirl
on 4/7/15 11:20 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

It's SO exciting to start a new job at almost your goal weight!  No one knows your history, makes comments, watches your food intake, asks questions, etc.  Congrats on the new role!  That is SO exciting!

mamata2
on 4/8/15 1:55 am

Thank you!

Emiepie
on 4/8/15 12:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

congrats on the new gig!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 463 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 381 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 377 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 217 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Recent Topics