Unbearable frustration

Semaenlightened
on 4/8/15 12:42 pm
RNY on 03/25/15

Ahh I am so sorry to hear you are having complications!! Thank you for sharing! I wish you the best.  CHin up chin up.  I was on wellbutrin once a day and they switched it to a twice a day...I dont think it is depression for me as much as it is just being overwhelmed and having all the hormonal changes.

Bethany

Cooter N.
on 4/7/15 10:57 pm

I am 2 months out and that same thing happened to me. I cried and cried about everything and nothing at the same time. Our friends on OH help assured me it would get better and it did. Just keep it real and cry if you need to. It helps and will stop.  ..

Surgery 2/3/15 Band to RNY Hw:272 CW:262   

Semaenlightened
on 4/8/15 12:43 pm
RNY on 03/25/15

THanks so much!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/15 11:06 pm

I am sorry you are feeling this way. It can be an emotional roller coaster. I tried to tell everyone in the house to be patient with me. Your hormones are all over the place. 

You have changed your body. It does get easier. Just keep telling yourself it will be okay. I know that sounds silly but it is true. Just keep following your plan and get yourself healthy. 

Feel better. 

Semaenlightened
on 4/8/15 12:45 pm
RNY on 03/25/15

Thanks I appreciate it!! I think people in my life are having a hard time with me not being at their beckon call too...I am going to the gym...nope can't give you the ride you did not tell me you needed.  They will get over it...

yankeescl
on 4/7/15 11:09 pm
RNY on 09/12/13

Yes, I did go through a lot of different emotions...anger, sadness, frustration and I did cry.  You have changed your life significantly and this will take some getting used to.  It will pass, and life gets better with each day and each pound you lose.  Hang in there and enjoy the ride!

Semaenlightened
on 4/8/15 12:46 pm
RNY on 03/25/15

mute
on 4/7/15 11:29 pm
RNY on 03/23/15

I'm right there with you, same timeline and everything. I'm pushing people away and I'm generally not dealing well with this. I have surgery pain still too and I'm crying a lot too. It's driving me insane!!

I KNOW things will get better. But this sucks right now. We can form a mini support group within the support group here to help us get through it together :) Because I can tell you that while my husband is wonderful with me everyone else is like what the hell is wrong with you???

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

Semaenlightened
on 4/8/15 12:49 pm
RNY on 03/25/15

Yeah it is hard!!! and people are just frustrating me with their lack of compassion or understanding that I recently had major surgery and can't be there for everyone all the time...I need to focus on me right now..and it would be great if someone just offered to help me instead of asking me for help!!

Ocalasam
on 4/8/15 1:31 am
RNY on 12/18/12

It's hormones and recovery.  It will get better.  I do, however recommend you find a good coping strategy for stressful situations.  I am 28 months out and I have to say that coping with emotions and stress without turning to food has been a major challenge.  Just something to keep in mind.  Things are very up and down the first six months, then you have some major weight loss to show for it and you can almost eat somewhat normally again. 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 390 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics