What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

mamata2
on 4/2/15 11:06 pm

You look great!  Have fun with Mr. Ikea and the fam!  Also, love the bag in the background :)

AnnyBananny
on 4/2/15 11:08 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Haha! Thanks! That's the fancy Michael Kors bag my family gave me as congratulations on my new job, I'm totally in love with it in a way that borders on inappropriate LOL.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

mamata2
on 4/2/15 11:09 pm

Purse love in not inappropriate!  A good purse is pure heaven :)

selhard
on 4/2/15 11:23 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

I am confused.  What makes your purse border inappropriate and  "A good purse is pure heaven?"  Maybe I don't have enough estrogen left to understand purse talk!

mamata2
on 4/2/15 11:44 pm

I think its the love for her purse that is borderline inappropriate.  A feel like a good purse makes an outfit.  It's that icing on the cake.  A versatile purse can do wonders for your wardrobe and your confidence.  I just love them (I used to be a Coach salesperson).  It is similar to a fantastic pair of shoes or the perfect necklace.  I love fashion!  I just wish I had the money to indulge in it all!

AnnyBananny
on 4/2/15 11:54 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Haha, it's the LOVE of the purse that borders on inappropriate, not the purse itself! And by that I mean I'm slightly obsessed with it and treat it with such reverence that I'm afraid to use it on rainy days, put it on the floor, etc...

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

karenp8
on 4/2/15 11:41 pm - Brighton, IL

We go to my in laws for Easter after church on Sunday. They only live 10 minutes away so not a big trip. My youngest son is home for Easter but the oldest has to work. He will be here next weekend with his girlfriend though. I have a busy weekend at church with a cantata tonight for Good Friday,playing piano for the sunrise service and then again for the 10 o'clock service too. At least I don't have to cook a big meal too! Cloudy day here in Illinois. Lily and I will take the truck up to the park and try to get some miles in before rain comes again. I will also do two miles on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike at some point. Yesterday I didn't get any exercise in so I MUST today. On track with vitamins and fluids and here is the eats: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz sirloin burger and 1/2 c sweet potatoes D 31/2 oz cod poached and 1/2 c sweet potatoes S Greek yogurt with granola. Have a great Easter everyone!

Emiepie
on 4/3/15 12:10 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Happy Good Friday All,

Tonight we will be going to support my daughters best friend get baptized-excited for her :)

For Easter we are planning to drive to the Giant Sequoias and maybe have a picnic.

B: Soy milk latte, Egg beaters, spinach and cheese scramble, some blueberries, a clementine and a few slices or an apple

L: Either a quest bar and string cheese or grilled chicken if we go out

S: L&F Strawberry yogurt with chia seeds and a tad granola

D: P3 turkey protein pack and egg beaters

S: Thin Addictives Blueberry Oat thins

Vitamins: Will start with breakfast

W: started

E: 1/2 hour stationary stepper

Totals: Cals:904  Protein: 77 Carbs:91 Fat 31.

Have a great day all!

(sorry, I still can't figure out how to add a pic to the thread)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 4/3/15 3:20 am
RNY on 07/23/14

That sounds so beautiful, a picnic for Easter.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Dcgirl
on 4/3/15 12:36 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning, all!

I don't have a new pic, which is unfortunate because I looked really cute yesterday, dammit ;)  lol

I have an SV and an NSV, which puts a smile on my face.  I am at my lowest weight ever, 151, as of this morning.  I am not quite believing it because I am not allowed to work out and my food choices yesterday do not support this, but I suppose since I believe it on the high days, I should believe it today.

Today I am two weeks post-op from my lower body lift and breast lift.  My incisions are seriously almost healed.  They look amazing.  My NSV is that yesterday I made my 10,000 steps for the first time since surgery!  That made me very happy!  I am beyond thrilled with my new body and itching to get back to the gym (four more weeks) but I will keep walking and stay active until I am cleared for exercise.

B: Coffee with low fat half and half, toasted coconut vanilla light and fit greek yogurt with granola

L: leftover turkey with taco seasoning, mexican cheese, guac if it's not brown, a little sour cream

S: Something at Panera with a friend

D: This is the wild card.  I need to plan something so I don't make a bad choice so I am going to get on that...

I hope everyone enjoys your weekend if you celebrate Easter or not!  I am meeting the boyfriend's family friends' who have invited us for Easter.  All eyes will be on me, I guess, as he has never brought a gf to meet them, and he says they are VERY excited, and they will undoubtedly report back to his parents!  EEK! It should be fun :)

Em

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 463 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 383 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views