What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 4/2/15 3:20 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Just logging into MFP keeps the streak alive!  You don't necessarily need to track your food, but you can always just add your TBs and protein shakes to whatever meals you listed.

Did I misunderstand your question entirely?  LOL

melissasue1982
on 4/2/15 3:38 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I guess I just don't get how to track like a few tablespoons worth of a food.  I have NO IDEA how much of each thing I will be able to tolerate after surgery.  Like if a normal serving size is 1/2 cup, and I only eat 2 tablespoons, how do I track that! 

Oh man, MATH is the answer isnt it???  I cant do the maths very well! HAHA

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Dodgergirl27
on 4/2/15 4:08 am
RNY on 01/22/14

I would just put the lowest possible amount and know that the numbers might be slightly off.  So for instance, right after surgery it was like 1 - 2 premier protein shakes a day and nothing else (b/c honestly there was a time where getting those stupid shakes in was work and I thought I would never eat again, lol...savor those moments)...anyways, back to your question.  So if you have say SF pudding and put some protein powder, log both and then just put 1/8 serving (which is the lowest on MFP).  It's not 100% accurate, but it'll get you pretty close.  That's what I did at least.

NYMom222
on 4/2/15 8:28 am
RNY on 07/23/14

you can change the portion size on MFP. So if the portion is 1/2 cup(=4oz) and you have 2 TBSP(= 1oz) you change the portion size to 1/4.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Dodgergirl27
on 4/2/15 4:13 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning All,

I'm posting late today as things have been hectic around here.  AV, I honestly don't think I've tried to drink straight milk since surgery, so I have no idea. I'm sorry, I have no input on that.  I will say, every once in awhile, a food that I do ok with will just backfire on me.  So I avoid it for a couple weeks, go back to it and generally I seem fine.  A few months ago I went to eat some pulled pork, got really sick, then ate it like a month later and it was fine.  Who knows what goes on in that crazy little pouch of ours, lol :)

Time since surgery: 14.5 months

B - Lean Cuisine Turkey Sausage Muffin

L - TJ just grilled chicken strips

D- TBD but likely a P3 pack (I'm going to a conference tonight so it'll have to be something on the go) and a string cheese

S - Jerky

W/V - On track

E - None planned...I set my alarm to get up early and get it in, but the snooze button won out :(  I hate when I let the lure of the snooze button win!  Ugh.....

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 463 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 380 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 377 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 217 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Recent Topics