What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/15 12:43 am

Em I bet it felt good when you got to see everyone. I am sure you can rock a bikini. Altheta is a great place to look for bathing suits. I bet the shopping amazing for you. I know how it can get out of control.

We want to see pictures of you Em. Before and afters. I think it would help motivate some people who are just starting out or who have a bit more to lose. 

Dcgirl
on 4/2/15 1:27 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I am happy to share before and afters - it's still incomprehensible that I have lost 212 lbs.  I am so happy about my plastics and I can't wait for the incisions to heal and the swelling to go down.  I mean, I love how it is looking already.  I will do a post in the next few weeks for sure.  Thanks for your compliments!

Emiepie
on 4/2/15 12:11 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning!

Sorry to hear about the milk-hope it was a one time thing.

Time since surgery: 7 1/2 months

B: Skinny latte, eggbeaters, spinach, and cheese scramble with a clementine, a few grapes and blueberries

L: Quest strawberry cheesecake bar and a light string cheese

S: L&F Strawberry yogurt with chia seeds and a tad granola

D: P3 ham pack and 1 ounce grilled chicken

S: Thin Addictives Cinn. raisin thins

Vitamins: Will start with breakfast

W: started

E: Gym day, 60 mins cardio including elliptical and treadmill and hopefully my lunch crew will want to walk today.

Totals: Cals:972  Protein: 86 Carbs:106 Fat 28.

Have a great day all!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/15 12:39 am

Sorry about you busting your ass. That sucks. I refuse to put my winter coat on. I bought this beautiful leather jacket this fall. That is what I will be wearing for now till it gets hot. 

I haven't had any problems with milk. Do you think it could be a virus? Since you were sick last week. If you haven't asked on the main RNY forum I would so you can get some input from the vets

It is so nice and warm here today. I don't want to be in work. I have a wicked headache. It will pass. I am excited I will have both my kids home for the Easter holiday. I almost bought them Easter baskets. I didn't I will get them something little late Saturday so I don't have the temptation in the house. With stress it is hard to fight head hunger sometimes so I don't want any candy in the house.

B:Power crunch bar the mint chocolate one

L:Cheese omelet

D:Taco salad

S:Cheese stick or a yogurt

Vitamins are in water is going down. Exercise I think a walk is in order for after lunch.

Have a good day .

Daisydoo02
on 4/2/15 12:43 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I have a brutal headache to day as well!! Not sure if its the weather or what is going on. I woke up at 3am took a Tylenol, took another at 7am and think I need more, it just wont go away. Thank god its a long weekend!  Feel better and enjoy the kids this weekend, I love that you are getting them treats!

Daisy

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/15 1:01 am

I think it is the weather. It is really nice out but we are supposed to get rain tomorrow. So I think it is the barometric pressure.

I really had a hard time buying my kids candy last year. I felt like I was buying crack. But I am the one with the food addiction not them. So this year I have my head in a better place. I am not buying a ton like I used to. 

Daisydoo02
on 4/2/15 1:09 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hi AV,

I LOVE MILK and swore as a kid that my parents should have got us a cow for the backyard so I could have fresh milk all the time.  Now post surgery it does not sit well with me at all. My husband is Lactose Intolerant so we always have Lactaid brand milk in the house and that is what I use in my coffee every day and I am fine.  Having said all that, there is another round of the flu and a nasty cold going around AGAIN!  So hope you are not getting sick, lots of rest, lots of fluids and get outside in the sunshine for some natural vitamin D.

I hear you on the winter coat thing. When I leave my house at 6am every day its freezing and I wear my winter coat, then by the time I leave work at 3 or 4pm it is warm and I don't need the winter coat.  So last night I changed over to my spring coat and pretty much said the same thing as you, I refuse to bring the winter bad ass one out anymore! LOL LOL  

I love your dinner idea of the bean burger with the egg and cheese & salsa, that sounds soooooooo good to me, I must try it!

Daisy

AngryViking
on 4/2/15 1:24 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yeah, I need to get some Lactaid and test that out.  And I have that veggie burger/egg combo at least twice a week.  Sometimes I feel like I'm in a rut, but I really like it!

AngryViking
on 4/2/15 1:44 am
RNY on 07/17/14

The new Girl Scout Rah Rah Raisin cookies are quite delicious.  Or so I've heard.

melissasue1982
on 4/2/15 3:05 am
RNY on 04/06/15

60 degrees sounds like heaven!!  It was 26 when I left for work this morning.  UGH 

My menu seems to be the same every day, but whatever, here it is anyway! LOL

Day 11 of 14 day pre-op diet

B: 2 eggs, joseph's pita

S: L&F greek raspberry yogurt

L: 4.5oz chicken breast over romaine lettuce and some salsa

D: 4.5oz pork tenderloin over romaine lettuce, FF Italian dressing, and some FF shredded cheese

S: 2 weigh****chers light string cheese

Totals: Cals: 1004  Protein: 122  Carbs: 41  Fat: 39

I have a stupid question!!  So after surgery I obviously wont be eating much.  And I am a wicked dork so I want to keep my "streak" on Myfitnesspal going, so I want to keep tracking.  Sooooo how the hell do you track like 2 tbs of SF FF pudding with protein powder added in?  I mean I can put it in as a recipe.  But how do I go from there?

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 463 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 381 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 377 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 217 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Recent Topics