on 4/2/15 12:55 am

Congrats on the 100 pounds. Thats so exciting

mamata2
on 4/2/15 3:18 am

Thank you!

Daisydoo02
on 4/2/15 1:14 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Congrats on the 9 months and the 100 pounds down. You are doing so awesome!!!   I have never tried those Costco sausages, sorry can't comment.

Can't wait for you to post pics of you all gorgeous in your Gala outfit and rockin the Ironman body!!!

Your snack made me smile, a tootsie pop, oh I loved those as a kid!!!!!

Enjoy your swim, WOW 2700m is like Olympic styles!!!  You go girl!!!

daisy

mamata2
on 4/2/15 3:19 am

I love that I can savor a Tootsie pop! 

Next week I have a 3000m swim, that scares me

stacyrg
on 4/2/15 6:13 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Congratulations on the 100 lbs!!

karenp8
on 4/1/15 11:07 pm - Brighton, IL

I don't tolerate milk after surgery but can do a small amount in coffee and yogurt and cheese don't bother me. If you like your milk,get some lactaid tablets at the pharmacy. They work great. You just take one before you drink milk. They work well for me.

karenp8
on 4/1/15 11:16 pm - Brighton, IL

Beautiful day here in Illinois right now but storms are coming in they say. I have a busy day with food pantry this morning and as soon as I'm done I head to Jacksonville to pick up my youngest for Easter. Don't know how much exercise I will get done but will do treadmill at least. My weight is down a bit today at 117.8 so I should be fine. I just have not been hungry at all the last few days and haven't been able to eat all my food. I guess I should enjoy a couple little pouch days when I have a chance! On track with fluids and vitamins and here's the food: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L taco meat,lettuce and tomatoes D 31/2 oz sirloin burger and 1/2 c sweet potatoes S Greek yogurt with granola. Have a great day full of good choices everyone!

Daisydoo02
on 4/2/15 1:24 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hi Karen, I forgot to write to say please give Lily a birthday snuggle and hug from me!  Hope the pupcakes turned out and she loved them! My two dogs turn 6 this summer as well, one in July and one in September.

I totally get you on the "small pouch" days, I have been having those for a few weeks now.  I can't explain it.  But there is no doubt in my mind that eating high protein and drinking a ton of water helps keep the hunger at bay so to speak.

Enjoy the drive to Jacksonville to get your son, hope you have great weather.

Daisy

Dcgirl
on 4/1/15 11:43 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning all!

I've been absent for a few days...I had to go into our office in Virginia yesterday.  My boss commented when he saw me "Well it doesn't look like you have any visible bullet holes" (probably because I haven't told anyone what my surgery was and I am guessing he is curious).  Yesterday was 11 days post op from my LBL and BL and I am feeling (and looking) awesome.  Being in the office wasn't tiring and it was fun to get dressed, especially since my Spanx-like compression garment sucks it all in!  I think I was a little extra swollen by the end of the day.  I am so glad how quickly I am healing.  I am finally sleeping normally (without a wedge pillow) and I am up to walking 2 miles a day but still missing the gym something fierce.

Some friends suggested we do a quick beach vacay over Memorial Day weekend and now I am thinking a. can I wear a bikini???  (thought me NEVER) and b. I have no summer clothes.  How exciting!  My shopping is out of control.

Today is a slow work day and it is cold now but will get up to 70.  I think I may go for a walk at lunch.

The name of the (menu) game for me is leftovers:

B: 99% fat free ground turkey with taco seasoning, a little mexican cheese, salsa, homemade guacamole

L: Same as breakfast.  I love this meal but cooking a 1 lb package of ground turkey means 5 meals for me

D: Going out with a friend - to a seafood place so I will have crab, which I love

S: Light and Fit salted caramel yogurt (don't be jealous, my grocery is still carrying this special flavor!); maybe Mr. O's cheese crisps if I am still hungry

E: None :(  Not allowed yet

Hope you all have great days!

Emiepie
on 4/2/15 12:06 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You will rock that bikini! Salted caramel light and fit-I think I would be in heaven!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 463 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 381 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 377 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 217 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Recent Topics