What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

JB1114
on 3/18/15 2:30 am - Grain Valley, MO

You should be very proud of your accomplishments over the last year.  Enjoy your day!

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Bubbles314
on 3/18/15 3:42 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Happy Surgiversary.  Great job

Berryhoosier
on 3/17/15 11:27 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

Good morning!  I'm living an NSV today.  I'm wearing a dress without running shorts underneath to prevent thigh rub!  WOO HOO!  I do have them in the car just in case.  But I don't think I'll need them.

This is my fur baby Gus.  You can tell he's thrilled to have his picture taken.  lol.

B:  Premier protein fiber crispy bar

S: cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella

L: shrimp, boiled egg

S: roasted chickpeas or pistachios and 2 pistachio protein mini muffins

D: ? St. Patrick's Day potluck at church.  I'm taking 2 eggface recipes.  Corned beef and cabbage egg bites and pistachio protein mini muffins.  I'll try to choose something healthy to go with.

karenp8
on 3/17/15 11:54 pm - Brighton, IL

Happy surgiversary Anny! You have had an amazing year for sure! I have an almost 6 year old boxer named Lily. We got her not quite a year ago from a no kill shelter. She had been turned in by a puppy mill where she was born and bred for the first 5 years if her life. She was so timid when we got her and did not even have a name. She has fit into our family perfectly and is now at ease around people and loves little kids. She is spoiled rotten and curled up beside me now snoring. We also have a male cat Luke and his sister Leah. They are all three good buddies. Post op 30.75 months and weight at 119.4 today. Exercise will be 3 miles to the park and back with Lily,treadmill program 6 and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I can't wait til I can start 30 day Shred again in a couple weeks. This is getting boring but it's keeping the weight stable so that is good. On track with fluids and vitamins and here's the food for today: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz deli turkey and cheese and hummus and green pepper strips D Asian shrimp and 1/2. C cooked cabbage S Greek yogurt with granola. Have a great Wednesday everyone!

AngryViking
on 3/18/15 12:05 am
RNY on 07/17/14

You're a good fur mama.  My brother has a boxer rescue named Daisy.  She is also spoiled rotten.  LOL

Dcgirl
on 3/18/15 12:04 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi everyone!  Anny, happy surgiversary!!!  That is so awesome.  One year out and an Executive Director of a library.  That is SO awesome!

I have no pets, and I don't even have a plant.  In previous jobs I have always traveled WAY too much to even have a fish.  My new job is less travel but a pet seems like way too much responsibility.

48 hours from now I will be being cut in half.  Gulp.  So my focus is protein, water, and working out.

B: Two coffees with cream, egg beaters with bacon crumble and a bit of shredded cheese

S: Pure Protein chocolate salted caramel bar

L: Leftover rotisserie chicken made into chicken salad with light mayo, almond slivers, dried cranberries

D: Going out with a group of gals I used to work with.  I will have some manchego cheese, brussels sprouts, and shrimp.  NO alcohol :(  lol

E: I did 55 minutes on the arc trainer and 20 minutes of abs.  I keep replaying what my surgeon said in my head..."Work on tightening your muscles so I don't have to".

Totals are 1,400 calories, 102 protein, 90 carbs

Have a great day, all!

mamata2
on 3/18/15 12:58 am

So jealous but very excited for you!  Good luck and I'm sending you speedy recovery vibes!  Please keep us updated.  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Dcgirl
on 3/18/15 1:50 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

It's Friday!  Eek!  I almost wi**** were tomorrow so I could have one less sleepless night ;)

NYMom222
on 3/18/15 3:03 am
RNY on 07/23/14

So excited for you. I am a prayer person, so I will be praying for you. I hope plastics are in my future :) Zumba last week and my arms were flapping pretty hard...LOL. and finding a bathing suit where I am not embarrassed of my hanging boobs is hard... actually impossible at this point. Settled for now on one of those rashguard shirts so you can't see them at all.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Dcgirl
on 3/18/15 3:50 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Although I am a big pain baby, I am thinking I am going to have to get my arms done as well.  Here I am terrified of this week's plastic surgery and already thinking about the next one lol.  But I saw myself running in a mirror and I was surprised I didn't take flight!  LOL

I am not a praying person but all prayers are welcome and appreciated :)  Thank you!!!

PS And go YOU with Zumba!  I am just not coordinated enough...

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 376 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 214 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 111 views
Recent Topics