What do you do if you blow it by breakfast.

SkinnyScientist
on 3/16/15 5:43 am

I forget that I have "blown it" and look to the next event (i.e. lunch). I make that lunch the same as any other lunch and dinner the same as any other dinner.

And, when I walk into the gym (like I do everyday) I remember that I HAVE blown it and give myself and extra 30 minutes on the dreadmill or weights.

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Cheryl N.
on 3/16/15 6:20 am - Des Moines, WA

It happens, and I just eat much less the rest of the day.

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/15 10:23 am
RNY on 05/04/15

I still battle beating myself up when that happens (for me, it was this whole past weekend). But my therapist helped me realize that beating yourself up or trying to "make up for it" doesn't work to get you back on track -- recognizing it happened, doing a post-mortem of what caused it, and moving on as normally as possible is the best way to get back on track.

cabin111
on 3/16/15 2:57 pm

You think that's bad...I went back to Pepsi!!  So stupid...I got a second heart attack (maybe because of too much sugar).  I have really cut my sugar intake down a lot.  Don't beat yourself up.  Tomorrow tomorrow I love you tomorrow, it's only a day aaaaaaaawayyyyy!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics