What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Bubbles314
on 3/16/15 4:12 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Morning,

You are in deed a good mother for helping with your sons project until 1 a.m. 

DC girl, I am sure your PS is going to go fine.  I am envious.  I saw the loose skin on my arms and legs when I went shopping and it is not pretty.  My insurance doesn't cover any of it.  I need to lose another 100 pounds still.  Scares me.   I degress, please keep us informed of how your doing after surgery.  Wishing you nothing but good vibes, your going to look great so happy for you.

It is suppose to get up to 68 degrees today and sunny. I'll take that, all the snow is melting and then I can walk outside.  I did it yesterday and it was a lot cooler than today already.  I need to be walking so I can do a 5K, not riding the bike.  Maybe I'll do both?

The weekend was busy at times.  My sister and I went shopping for clothes and out to lunch for my birthday .  She bought me a few things that I needed like a spring jacket and some tank tops to wear (at home exercising and under other shirts out and about in public).  She believes that you need to exercise in good looking exercise clothes so you feel better about yourself, I am fine with that in public, but at home I am ok with pj bottoms and a t shirt.  It was fun and I did good on the food, no cake and ice cream or anything like that.  What I now realize is that in most sizes I am between a XL and a 1X.   Some 1X were loose and so I tried the XL and it was way to tight.  Pants were similar.  I still don't like to shop, I did like the way the clothes look on me though.  I know you can all relate.

4 1/2 months out

B  egg, bacon 2sl, lite bread 1 sl, cheese wiz

L  egg, bacon 2sl, lite bread 1sl, cheese wiz not to imaginitive I know but it tasted so good for breakfast I ate it again

D  shrimp ****tail, asparagus, salad

S  popcorn later, maybe a cheese stick or part of an orange

V/W  started, no problem

E  walking outside

Most Active
Recent Topics