My one year post op before and after pic

DaisyJ
on 6/27/14 5:03 pm
RNY on 05/22/13

Thank you!

Starting weight 360, surgery weight 313, goal weight 150

56sunShine14
on 6/27/14 8:35 am

You are sort of putting your body through a lot this year.  But on the bright side...I promise you next year you are going to be soooo happy to have gotten it all out of the way!  I have had both knees done and am so happy but could not get the weight off.  And the surgeon told me I would gain about 50 pounds after each surgery due to immobility and he was right!

Next year....LOOK OUT WORLD!!!!!!

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

DaisyJ
on 6/27/14 5:11 pm
RNY on 05/22/13

I agree with you, it is putting my body through a lot in a short amount of time but for insurance purposes and just to get it done and get on with life I decided to just go for it.  Luckily with the first knee I didn't gain weight, (well a few pounds right when I got home from the hospital, probably from the fluids and swelling) but the weight loss has slowed way down.  I am sooo looking forward to next year since I will be at my lowest adult weight since.....well I don't remember but over 30 years for sure and then to have brand new knees!! Wowzer!

Starting weight 360, surgery weight 313, goal weight 150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 119 views