Three 1/2 Years Later

WildHeart101
on 1/22/14 2:24 pm - Lexington, KY

Hello everyone, I had my surgery 3 1/2 years ago and have maintained my weight loss of approx 130 lbs very well.  Even though I don't eat perfectly and CAN make many changes in my lifestyle, I have stayed within the same 5 lbs for at least the last year and a half.  I still have about 70 lbs to drop and would like to have a panniculectomy done in the fall.  I think it's time to make the changes that I need to get me there finally!! 

Cindy    *number on ticker includes 14.5 lbs lost prior to surgery                                                                                

Gypsyqueen5
on 1/22/14 4:00 pm - Seattle, WA

Bravo to you.

SeattleSeagirl

plum21
on 1/22/14 7:59 pm - Miami, FL

We have the same surgery date and I'm doing well too. My life is so different. I've maintained a loss of 150 pounds for over a year and a half. My life is so much better. I had no complications. A year ago December I had loads of plastic surgery and that's all well healed, so my body goes along much better with my spirit. No complications from plastics either.  Good luck.  You'll be happy to lose some of that skin.

This was a great move for us, no?

Good to read someone else who is doing well.

gtrdyfor50
on 1/22/14 10:18 pm
RNY on 10/08/13
You guys are awesome!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views